• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The Official Princess Shroob for Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread~

Smashbros2000

Banned via Administration
Princess Shroob could be in brawl as playable. She's from Mario & Luigi partners in Time

Princess Shroob

First Appearance: Mario & Luigi 2: Partners in Time
Info:
Princess Shroob is the main villain of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. She is second in command of the alien race known as the Shroobs. She set off a full invasion of the Mushroom Kingdom to make it their own. She and her vast army of Shroobs attacked the Mushroom Kingdom of the past. Princess PeachProfessor E. Gadd's Time Machine and is immediately attacked by her twin sister, who Princess Peach managed to seal her soul inside the Cobalt Star, and shattered it into six pieces. The younger Princess Shroob, out of anger, attacked Princess Peach. Possibly because Peach held the sixth Cobalt Star Shard, the Shroobs kept Peach unharmed and in perfect condition, aside from attempting to feed her to Petey Piranha. arrives at that point in time in
When Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Mario, and Luigi rescue Peach in Gritzy Caves, she had a purple mushroom attached to her face. She is later revealed to be Princess Shroob who had the intention of taking over the present Mushroom Kingdom as well as the Mushroom Kingdom of the past.
The four Mario Bros. eventually make their way through a shroobified Peach's Castle and hijack a Shroob Battleship and engage the Shroob Princess in a dogfight. After blasting the Shroob Mothership out of the sky the Princess emerges out of it. She then goes into battle with the bros. on her battle throne which can shoot lasers and change into a giant walker robot, it also protected by a forcefield that the bros. need to shut down.
After beating the Princess she ominously warns that her sister will avenge her before disappearing. Her eyes lose their bright dim and her head falls down to the floor, before dieing and exploding.

Controls

A: Punch
A+A: Double Punch
A+A+A: Rapid Punch
B: Shroob Attack *She bring a Shroob here and attacks the opponent*
B+B: Double Shroob Attack *She brings two Shroobs and attacked the opponent*
B+B+B: Shroob Army Attack *brings the whole Shroob Army and attacks all the opponents*
Forward
Up A: Shroom Punch *a Shroob appears and knock the opponent into the air*
Down A: *super-kicks the opponent*
Dash Attack: Shroob Throw *throws a Shroob at the opponent, damaging him/her*

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Twister Star *forms a magic star, forming into a spinning star and hits the opponent*

Up Smash: Fury Star *she bring out a red star and throws it at the opponent, knocking them into the sky*

Down Smash: Earthquake Star *unleashes a giant red star and it drops faster into the ground causing an Earthquake, damaging the opponents with 120% damage

Grab Attacks
Grab Forward: Shroob Spin *brings in a Shroob and spins the opponent off of the stage*

Grab Up: Throw *throws the opponent up*

Grab Down: Stomp *stomps the opponent and throws it into the ground*

Neutral Attacks:
Jumping: *Jumps into the air*
Forward Air: *uses her powerful hand and punches the opponent*
Up Air: *throws a Shroob up at the opponent*
Down Air: *throws a Shroob down at the opponent*

Final Smash:
THE SHROOB TROOP
Princess Shroob unleashes an army of Shroobs from their Shroob Mothership (nearly a hundred), then the Shroobs brings out a Ray Gun and shoots the opponents into Shroom Mushrooms, then the Princess uses her magical star attack at the Shroob Mushrooms, making them get brutally damaged, after that, Shroob Mushrooms were turned back to their normal self and her Shroom Army leaves the stage.

Taunts
Taunt: *crosses her arms and speaks in Shroob Language. "Translated in English: Ha! My Power is tougher than you!"

Victory Pose 1:
Two Shroobs jumps up and down happily while Princess Shroob is evilly laughing.

Victory Pose 2: *crosses her arms and turns, stays still

Victory Pose 3: *raises her fist up and says in Shroob Language "Translated: I have the Power in my hands!"

So Guys, what do you think? Will Princess Shroob be in SSBB?

Rosadiddly

Smash Cadet
WOOOOO go princess shroob!!!!!!!!!!! I was a fan of that game. Good job on the thread but i really don't think she'll get in the game :( maybe as an assist trophy, or mayb in tandem with her equally diabolical sister.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
good attempt ( it is for a character this time) but it is not going to happen and you should make the text smaller. good effort but it is too unlikely

Smashbros2000

Princess Shroob would make a pretty cool boss. Good effort on the thread and if somehow she was a character, you could have her crazy little walker thing be her final smash instead. Just a suggestion ^^
why thanks. Her Final Smash is much powerful with her Shroobs

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
Nice idea mate but with so many characters to squeeze in the game she may get overlooked

AnimalCrosser

Smash Cadet
Nice effort, she'd be a cool character, but AT at most. But personally, I'd rather have Cackletta.

Smashbros2000

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You had nevered played Partners in Time then.
She has a twin sister but she is more bulker looking and she's the last boss.
I played M&L Partners in Time. But i haven't made it to Princess Shroob's Castle yet. Anyway, What's her sister name?

Top Bottom