• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Pokemon Crew Of The Tri-State Area. "The Legion" NOW RECRUITING!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
We are The Legion. A Pokemon crew located in the Tri-state area. No leaders no elites. Just Great Players. We are still recruiting and will accept any challenges and/or crew battles that are within reason.

The Legion Roster (No Specific Order)

4Sh0
Bayonne, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

VaNz
Bronx, NY
Salad Bowl

EnvY
Bayonne, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

JaM Ni99A!!!
Bayonne, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

Alukard
Bronx, NY
Team Pleasy

SpadeZ
Jersey City, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
whoah whoa whoa i needs a bit more info on this. sure i battle well, sure i know what i'm doing when it comes to pokemon, but what the hell are the criteria for joining?

besides the obvious regional thing, but might as well have listed all that anyway.
i hope you guys are playing DP.
you are, right?

that's what i mean by more details...

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
0f course where playing dp. lol. where not gonna start up a crew for r/b/y/ in 2007 now are we? lol. to get in. you just have to play competiviely and know what your doing and obviously live in the tri-state area.. thats it. and u cant be a jerk. were cool ppl and we dont wanna be surrounded by ppl other than cool ones. lol.

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
UG! thank god. yeah no, that's absolutely brilliant. cheah, i'd be willing to join. it IS an online thing though, riiiight? well, in any case, my team should be done soon, and yes, i have played competitively plenty times in the past. i hate cocky people or braggers...even if i smoke somebody, i give em advice. so as for being levelheaded, i'm a mellow guy, so i don't think you'll have a problem with that. i'll battle one of you guys sometime, once i'm ready...maybe next week, monday or something.

PM me if you have anythin else to say.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Metadour...Your location is Orlando, FL. I'm pretty sure that's not in the Tri-State area 4sho is referring to...

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
yeah i know it's not in the area. or i wasn't in the area. I am now, lol. trust me, i wouldn't be that stupid as to sign up for something i couldn't, lol. not to sound like a jerk or anything.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I never understood the concept of Pokèmon crews, clans, and the like. Are people really that serious about 2v2, or am I the only one that thinks that playing with others on a regular basis isn't necessary to be in the upper echelon of the competitive population?

Regardless...I'm nowhere near the area, but I'm always looking for someone new to play against. You're more than welcome to message me for a WiFi battle anytime. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
cheah, count me in. anything else i need to do, or any extra details? YES I LIVE IN THE TRI
STATE AREA. lol. i'm gonna go change the orlando thing soon.

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
where: CT, although i'm probably gonna be in MA for a bit during the summer...gotta see my dad and whatnot, stupid court rules...

Smash crew: not really. i used to play competitively, and although i would love to get in it again, i've got no one to practice with.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Because this thread is for people coming from only a small region of the US. Should the rest of the US also get a sticky? There would be far too many stickies, then. There are also people who play this game over in europe (or there will be, as I don't think it's released there, yet). If more of these kinds of threads pop up, there might be a sticky that links to them all, but in no way shape or form will this ever be a sticky.

British Bob

Smash Cadet
We are The Legion. A Pokemon crew located in the Tri-state area. No leaders no elites. Just Great Players. We are still recruiting and will accept any challenges and/or crew battles that are within reason.

The Legion Roster (No Specific Order)

4Sh0
Bayonne, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

VaNz
Bronx, NY
Salad Bowl

EnvY
Bayonne, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

JaM Ni99A!!!
Bayonne, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

Alukard
Bronx, NY
Team Pleasy

SpadeZ
Jersey City, NJ
The I.H.N.C. Crew

JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You might want to specify which tri-state area because where I come from we also are in a tri-state area.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Oh im sorry. ok. the tristate area with nj and ny and i forgot the last one( i just know its close). Im sorry for disorganization. and this is what i will be doing. this will be a phyical crew and a wifi crew. we will have members in real life that physicaly do things and we will have ones that do things on wifi. things meaning tournaments, crew battles, practice etc. but i dont know how crew battls will work out over wifi if any. i will be updating this thread soon. i need wifi codes. which means....even people outside of the tristate area can join!!! but not anyone. you still must meet the qualifications. we cant have 100 n00bs in our crew going around losing giving us a bad name. no offense. THIS CREW WILL BE KNOWN. we will be looked upon for our skill and greatness. lol. if you want to be looked upon for skill and greatness try out now.

Top Bottom