• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Pikachu Thread

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
The charging's completely useless and it's far too easy to get knocked out of. The only thing SB can do is add about a foot to your recovery. Plus the fact that Pikachu DOESN'T LEARN IT.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I know where you're coming from but don't incorporate his move list. Pikachu actually used to be able to learn Skull Bash back in the old days in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow. That is probably where Pikachu got it from.

And Skull Bash does help because every inch you get closer, the better your chances of grabbing ledge or safely getting back on platform using Quick Attack. I don't see any other move for Pikachu using a side special.

And most people don't use Skull Bash for the most part anyway, so why complain? The way I see it, his smash attacks (in all directions) are spammed to the max. Nothing against you Cubelarooso.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu's skull bash move is alright, in answer to above, even though he doesn't learn it, technically he could gain it by using a TM couldn't he?

Anyways, Pikachu is looking good in Brawl, he isn't my main, but I like to use him once and a while. I think his FS could've been better though, but Volt Tackle looks alright.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu's skull bash move is alright, in answer to above, even though he doesn't learn it, technically he could gain it by using a TM couldn't he?

Anyways, Pikachu is looking good in Brawl, he isn't my main, but I like to use him once and a while. I think his FS could've been better though, but Volt Tackle looks alright.
So just about everything is "alright" with Pikachu, eh? I guess he is...

Top Bottom