• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Petey Piranha Boss Thread!

SonicMario

Smash Master
I hope petey is a recurring boss character...

Soooooo who will you guys save? I'm gonna save Peach cause I main her... I do wonder what happens if you pick Peach or Zelda in adventure mode though
For some reason, i don't think you'll get to choose which character you start your adventure. Peach & Zelda you have to save with Kirby. I have a feeling that this may have branching paths that all lead to the same ending. Either that, or each character has their own indiviual story. But i doubt it since Petey is called the 1st Boss from Sakuari.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Just in case there's still any discrepancy, Petey will not be playable for the following reason:

his character design is very bland and not detailed. his texturing is sloppy. This is because he won't be seen often. Because he won't be playable.

ugh, just look at those dreamcast graphics.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I always knew i was not a human aniway...

Just kidding, and Xanderous, no... that's because that's how he is supposed to look, like an ugly mother****er that everyone is supposed to hate.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Actually that makes no sense. Why put him in the inro of Melee if you're going to wait seven years before he is in the game? Not that he doesn't have a chance, it's just that that's a terrible reason.

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
samurai goroh is a nobody.
fzero itself is weak compared to Metroid.
you cant even put it in the same catagory. Ridley is as obviuos playable as diddy kong was. everyone was expecting ridley to be playble in melee. now he is. (if not then f..ck brawl)!!
out of all the anticipated brawl playable characters, ridley is the most wanted.
petey is cool, but a boss does suit him better. go complain about ridley in another thread.
i wonder if when you beat petey with every character you unlock his trophy and the assist trophy is top tier...
yes, ATs have tiers based on attack and strength... petey at the top!!

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
MuraRengan
Actually that makes no sense. Why put him in the inro of Melee if you're going to wait seven years before he is in the game?
Isn't it obvious? It was their plan all along!

Chrisiscool
Ridley is as obviuos playable as diddy kong was.
Ridley's chances aren't as good as Diddy's were.

Chrisiscool
out of all the anticipated brawl playable characters, ridley is the most wanted.
No he's not.

Chrisiscool
petey is cool
No he's not.

Shuma

Smash Hero
His chances are not as high, but they're higher than any remaining newcomer except for Krystal/Wolf/Dedede.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Shuma
His chances are not as high, but they're higher than any remaining newcomer except for Krystal/Wolf/Dedede.
I think Sonic is the most likely newcomer now that Diddy and Wario are already in.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well... uhh... i don't know, i only Know dedede/Krystal and Wolf are more likely.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say Krystal and Wolf are as likely as Ridley but DeDeDe defiantly (I don't consider Wolf as likely anyway).

No third party character has over 90 % chance... its a lot more than just adding them but Sonic is the most likely third party.

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
Save Zelda = more Link characters in story mode and save Peach, more Mario characters. Simple. There the two best selling Nintendo games besides Pokemon and have many characters. Why do you think your Kirby and not Mario or Link

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Save Zelda = more Link characters in story mode and save Peach, more Mario characters. Simple. There the two best selling Nintendo games besides Pokemon and have many characters. Why do you think your Kirby and not Mario or Link
...I don't know. 'Cause Kirby's awesome?

Conker1

Smash Ace
I don't get it, people hate so much on Petey supporters, yet people are still supporting Tom nook and Toad. Double standards.

(I don't support any of 'em)

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
???

Isn't it obvious? It was their plan all along!

Ridley's chances aren't as good as Diddy's were.

No he's not.

No he's not.

Tell me one non third-party character MORE wanted than Ridley..

Name one.

petey is obviously cool or he wouldnt be the first boss

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
hell no.
ya dedede will be in brawl
hal labrotries created him and is in charge of brawl.

but there has been a want of ridley since melee.
kirby isnt as great as a series as metriod is.

i support dedede. pikmin and the rest

but ridley is the most wanted newcomer for brawl.

i mean there has been fan made art and more hype on this site for him.

ridley is the most wanted 1st party character 4 brawl by far. just do searches and you will see

Top Bottom