• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why we didn't just stick with mine in the first place since it was made right after the original was deleted. It would've saved a lot of annoyance for both the OK smashers and the mods. -_-

Anyways: I need to know who all is coming tomorrow FOR SURE! That way we know exactly what to expect, if we need to get anything extra beforehand, ect. Also, if anyone would like, bring another gamecube and smash/mem card. PWT has 2 TVs that we could use(as far as I know we would be able to use both).

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Well I am comin fo sho, and I can't bring a TV b/c I don't technically live in OK anymore. I am on my spring break visitin fam and friends. Also, it wouldu be much appreciative if someone lent me a controller. I forgot to take JDavid's when I was at his house. JDavid is NOT going tomorrow.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I have an extra one but it is pretty old and you may not like it much. It works, but it doesn't feel anything like a newer controller. Also, are you giving Hazy a ride?

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
He's backin out on us man. Wanna just see my myspace so you can like pick me out right off the bat?

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Who's backing out on us? Hazy? Dude, he better not -_-

Sure, just PM me your myspace URL and I'll send you mine to. And let's just use this thread instead of this one and the other one, :p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
.....so yeah, this was fun... watching all of the spam and stuff... pretty interesting

anyways... im posting in this one hoping that it will be the one that people pay attention to...

here's the deal

next weekend is INNsomnia V (I think i'ts V) and afterwards, Sean "Forward" B would like to come to Oklahoma for a while and chill here... the thing is... i could only house him at my place for a couple of days (he would probably go insane of boredom any longer)... so... im hoping enough people will be able to help out so he can actually come... it would be great experience for everybody.

Gravity

Smash Ace
the reason we couldnt just post in yours is simple:
ill quote babac roughly, because im too lazy to get the actual quote
"Anyone who takes this lightly is not part of the OK smash scene."
It was our way of protesting. Except noone else helped.

And i have no idea how i didnt get banned for that...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
wow, forward is coming to OK. Let's not disappoint.

EDIT: Same here grav, i'm kinda surprised i didn't get infracted.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lol i wanna get 4 stocked by him. whenever hes here, ill have to go to alex's house and fight him...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
well if we get monthlies or bi weeklies going, that won't be a problem.

Also, happy birthday alex. Don't thank me, thank myspace.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Theres always a place here, and if its non-boredom you want. I doubt any other smash has the excitement of a black/persian that this one has. If sean does stay here, tell him to becareful, paemon has a habit of throwing flour in your face when youre sleeping.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
This reminds me of that drug trip i saw in that movie when i was on that drug trip.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
well, i guess i was wrong... ill be in the city in a week or two... im probably going to az for bryans tournaments so i have to go to the greyhound station there to buy the tickets...

while im there... anybody up for it?

Gravity

Smash Ace
good news. my car now apparently works again, and its also apparently quiet now.

bad news, i need to start looking for a job asap. im out of money. and i have about 3 or so weeks before i owe money i cant pay...so, yep...

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Oklahoma spammers unite you guys will get back up to 10k in no time maybe a week max up guys are THE SPAMMERS EVER... wait maybe that should be your topic name..."Oklahoma Serving Up Spam daily"

Vegafuse why did you drop in the rankings Also south paw saw you went up congrats. I just won the farmington tourney with jiggly last sunday. My first mid size tourney win there was 60+ people. O and i beat Kash in a MM i lost the second match cause i was really boring to me and i wanted to make it intresting and close for the both of us.

Gravity

Smash Ace
lol, its nice to know were known for something...id rather it be smash skills or though...

how about for the next ohsnap some subtitle involving spam...

and ill miss the hoarse ear grating roar my car used to make...ill also miss the rattling mirrors. well, i can still get those if i turn the music up...whatever.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
yeah, we got an honorary mention in the texas pr's for biggest spammers.

Also, andy, if it runs, it's a good day.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Well that was fun today. Thanks for showing up and kicking our ***** Hazy, your just to good :laugh: And ISYM, sorry that you just sat there for so much of it but you never said anything so I didn't know if you wanted to play or not.

Funny things I feel are worth mentioning.

Use of the terms "good ****" and "bad ****"; use of the term "**** candy"; PWT cracking up forever over the "show me your boobs" thing; PWt hitting Auddy with the boomerang every ten or so seconds when they were on the same team; Auddy being a ***** and spitting cheese its at me -_-; PWT being the cheapest ***** ever using Link's b-up at least 15 times a match.

I just thought those were worth adding to the new archive of Oklahoma smash, since our old one is deleted -_-

And tell me if I just imagined it, but I think I did better when Auddy and PWT left the room than when they were there. I think they're constant "Oh! You got owned!" was distracting me by pissing me off. -_-

Gravity

Smash Ace
i will probably forever be the master of gimpy kills on my own teammate.

anyone remember that rest i got on my teammate? probably not, but it was funny.

also i hope Dr. Drew the Fruitcake gives us some warning when he deletes this one, so i can atleast archive it all....

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
i will probably forever be the master of gimpy kills on my own teammate.

anyone remember that rest i got on my teammate? probably not, but it was funny.

also i hope Dr. Drew the Fruitcake gives us some warning when he deletes this one, so i can atleast archive it all....
Dr. Drew the Fruitcake?

Now I'm obligated to warn you for how lame that was.

Also what in that topic was worth archiving anyways?

Gravity

Smash Ace
lol it was a compliment.

anyway, the thing that makes it worth archving imo, is that it contained the entire hsitory of ok smash, and that means something to me.

-edit- MEANT!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dr. Drew the Fruitcake?

Now I'm obligated to warn you for how lame that was.

Also what in that topic was worth archiving anyways?
It contained the HISTORY of smash in OK. From the first tourny to the first smashfest, it actually showed the first time OK was interested in competitive smash and therefore it was the basis of the oklahoma scene for what it is today. From the first smasher of the OHKO crew built up the 40 or 50 so people the play competitive smash now. How can you justify with out warning to delete something of such importance to an entire state? The first MLG OK was at was posted in that thread, it marks the point where we actually realized where we stand in terms of others. All smashers go through that and it was a turning point where we finally took it up a notch to the point where Pay$ could probably beat YOU drew. The first Major smashfest was at my house with almost 30 people there. Everybody that went remembers that day, it was ****ING AWESOME. It was all in that thread and you guys just deleted it all, I hope you feel good about yourselfs.

EDIT: Its Mr. Drw the Fruitcake, I dont think he went to 8 years of medical school, if he did, then I can safely assume hes atlest 8.

Gravity

Smash Ace
It contained the HISTORY of smash in OK. From the first tourny to the first smashfest, it actually showed the first time OK was interested in competitive smash and therefore it was the basis of the oklahoma scene for what it is today. From the first smasher of the OHKO crew built up the 40 or 50 so people the play competitive smash now. How can you justify with out warning to delete something of such importance to an entire state? The first MLG OK was at was posted in that thread, it marks the point where we actually realized where we stand in terms of others. All smashers go through that and it was a turning point where we finally took it up a notch to the point where Pay$ could probably beat YOU drew. The first Major smashfest was at my house with almost 30 people there. Everybody that went remembers that day, it was ****ING AWESOME. It was all in that thread and you guys just deleted it all, I hope you feel good about yourselfs.

EDIT: Its Mr. Drw the Fruitcake, I dont think he went to 8 years of medical school, if he did, then I can safely assume hes atlest 8.
amen babac.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
This thread just isn't the same as the old one :(

Dandude must be remembered as a legend for starting the thread that became so big that it threatened the entirity of Smashboards and had to be deleted...

And yeah, I have OCD so I feel an obligation to archive everything as well, especially things that are the entire history of OK Smash.

But I've gotta admit, all of this aftermath spamming is hilarious, lmao...

Gravity

Smash Ace
dandude and all of his 2 posts

i almost did something foolish and almost got myself banned...

and in fact i did do it and its awesome, but its not worth getting banned so i edited it lololol

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
When an insult has 5 typos it just doesn't hurt as much.

Thus I think I'll have to warn you so you'll make sure to get it right next time.

Gravity

Smash Ace
When an insult has 5 typos it just doesn't hurt as much.

Thus I think I'll have to warn you so you'll make sure to get it right next time.
so wait, if our insults have proper syntactical construction and spelling you wont warn us for them?

or am i being too literal?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you insult me and do it properly I usually don't care (emphasis on the usually, don't push it).

But when you do it so badly (the fruitcake thing) or just make enough typos to make you look like the 8 year old instead of me... that just can't go unpunished :)

And for the record you don't have to go to medical school to be a doctor, I use Ph.D as my tag for a reason.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...im probably the only one that got that, but yeah.. im proud of you babac! :-D

idk drew, i thought the fruitcake thing was pretty funny... and he even 1337'd it out...

dR. dR3wTeHdR4g0N

how can you not find that 4w3s0Me

wow that was hard to read, lol

EDIT: FYI people, scrubs season 2, last episode

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
"If a woman says 'hey, what do you do?', tell her you're a doctor. What kind of doctor? A doctor of *****-ology." - Eugene Mirman

yay abuse of power :p

ou know what? today was fun. unfortunately i must spend the next 3 days doing homework...so...i'll talk to you all monday. by then i may have a date picked out for the april monthly. hurrah.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Ayo...

Nah I don't care if I didn't get to play much. I didn't say much b/c I didn't feel it in my place to protest for more play, seeing as how I killed my own teamates and got my *** kicked quite constantly.

Dear Dr. Dragon Whatever....
You, sir, are gay.

-Love-
The guy who smashed your mom

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ayo...

Nah I don't care if I didn't get to play much. I didn't say much b/c I didn't feel it in my place to protest for more play, seeing as how I killed my own teamates and got my *** kicked quite constantly.

Dear Dr. Dragon Whatever....
You, sir, are gay.

-Love-
The guy who smashed your mom
I make a big deal about coming up with good insults, then you respond with "you're gay" AND don't even get my name right?

Then you follow it up with a double post?

That's just not too bright.

However I don't think it'll add up to banning you unless you already have infractions, and even if it does it'll only be for like a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom