• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (Tag Team Suggested) for SSBB!

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
Please hear me out before you flame me, I've thought this through and this will be some of the most amazing characters in Brawl.

They started out on the Nintendo system with some of the best videogames ever created:

Seriously the possibilities are endless, they could open the Smash series to a whole new market of bubble headed teen slu.ts, which is just what the Smash series needs, plus, Brawl lacks female precence.

Here is my moveset, pretty well though.

B: ******** tv series (Two Of a Kind)
Side B: Mary Kate throws up due to her eating disorder
down B: ******** straight to video movie (You're Invited)
Final Smash: ******** jump to the big screen (New York Minute)

Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaucha_link

Smash Rookie
They were supposed to start out on a video game....and just because you wrote that they did it isn't true....As far as I'm concerned they started out on a show called "Full House," There fore this is a violation of whatever those rules were on the post I read yesterday:(.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
They were supposed to start out on a video game....and just because you wrote that they did it isn't true....As far as I'm concerned they started out on a show called "Full House," There fore this is a violation of whatever those rules were on the post I read yesterday:(.
It's a joke thread idiot!

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Hey, isn't this the same moron that made the anti-Sukapon thread? T_T;;

Shuma

Smash Hero
Isn't Hollablack **** the idiot that thinks Issac and Sukapon are ****ty characters?

*gives a gun to each issac and sukapon fan*

Farewell.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your publication.

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
These would be great characters, I would main them if they were in. Sounds like they could turn out as Ice Climber clones though, which would be bad.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Hey are you a moron who supports Sukapon?
Are you a moron who doesn't?

Sukapon for brawl! Don't diss him till you've seen a video of him on youtube!

Anyway This is pretty random as random character suggestions go, I'd never have expected to see this :dizzy:

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
Are you a moron who doesn't?

Sukapon for brawl! Don't diss him till you've seen a video of him on youtube!

Anyway This is pretty random as random character suggestions go, I'd never have expected to see this :dizzy:
**** you! ok? I have played his ****ty game on an emulator so STFU if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Darkurai

Smash Master
At first I thought this was the worst joke thread ever.
Then I saw the moveset.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
**** you! ok? I have played his ****ty game on an emulator so STFU if you have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm not interesting in getting into an arguement with you, I just support Sukapon for brawl and I think he'd make a great character, if you don't like him that's fine, just don't start insulting me and telling me off! :urg:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Since you played Sukapon's game Ryu, do you think he would be a good game and watch type wtf char?

I've been hearing lots of hype, but when I start looking for movesets, the substance is lacking.

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
I can't imagine a good moveset for Sukapon either...but then again if G&W can have a moveset i guess anyone can....oh and as for Mary Kate and Ashley I say thumbs up

Top Bottom