• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Support Thread

jtjt43

Smash Rookie
What?! There was no Jigglypuff support thread beforhand??

Now thats outrageous :laugh:

I'd like to quickly point out that this thread will probably not appeal to the competitive gamer (shocker).

Anyway, I enjoyed playing with jigglypuff in both SSB and SSBM, and am delighted that she's (semi)confirmed. Hopefully others are too.

Now, how do you think Jigglypuff will be altered? Different moves? Or just altered?

And what about Final Smash ideas?

Lets give some support for the ridiculous green headbanded pink puffball

jtjt43

Smash Rookie
That would be cool, but I doubt that will happen seeing as its from the anime rather than the games. I'm thinking it'll either be similar to Peachs' Final smash or it'll be one of her moves from the games ie. Hypervoice, Doubleslap etc

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
The 'Puff felt more nerfed Kirby was in Melee compared to Smash 64, I had to use defensive strategies in 1v1 games to keep from my hard-hitting opponents from sending me flying in less than 5 hits.

If I'm gonna main it again, they better buff it to that of Kirby.

Top Bottom