• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official "how to get around camp with DK" Thread

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Big O Is ****ing Legit, and a Hell Of A Guy!

Also thanks for helping me with the ledge thing.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
guys, can we discuss Wario? His camping game seems a lot better than any of these characters and I've yet to be able to get around it, I can only beat warios who come to me and do not camp.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
No prob Jmex. Don't forget the Olimar up b trick. It makes a big difference.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Yea i know it does.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Excellent thread. Thanks.... And although its not a popular matchup, I would like some advice/ a section on Toon Link.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ Who would that be?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Oh, well, Rokan plays toonlink, Hes just a much campier version of the one we played friday.

Also, i know what to do against toon link now, much more than the last Quiznos. But i was wondering does anyone know how to play against a good PikaChu?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
I dunno, I'll call the local pikachu and see if he can come over, I thought the guy quit, but he was the same guy that posted the new pikachu cg so apparently he didn't

Dekar173

Justice Man
Please think of a way to get around a Diddy camping/ledgeguarding a DK. I ask for this because I'm tired of being afraid of playing my Diddy against my friend's DK in friendlies for fear of being absolutely gay.

Typical spacing on my part:

Ledge on SV ME banana banana Ledge being guarded

All I have to do is popgun in an arc over the bananas, and there literally seems like there is nothing that DK can do against it. Shieldstun from the popgun in unison with the bananas preventing him from rushing me allows me to just grab, rethrow, and repeat until he's easily at 300%

Anything he can do?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
punch, down b, or up b. Catch a peanut and throw it. Throw a naner. Anything basically.

RP`

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the thread. I was first getting spanked by Olimars, and now I haven't lost to one since I saw this thread, and winning a good amount of them by a good margin.

Top Bottom