• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Hip-Hop Discussion thread.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeaaaaayuhhhhhhh.
Alby is back with the official hip-hop discussion thread. Aww yeahhh. I know how much the south loves dat hippidy hop.
So yeah this is just a place to discuss your favorite artist
Post some videos to songs you like
Hell if you're an up and coming MC post some of your **** here
Anyway let me start by posting this old lupe song that i'd never hear until today. I don't really go out of my way to listen to anyones mixtapes but a few select artists but apparently i missed a song.
His flow on this is really odd, he sounds really young, but i like it.
link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtlUwH0WLMo&feature=related

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I listened to your track and got interested. Then I went and listened to Me and My Sneakers, and practically ended up not listening to Lupe. Whoever produced that knows his stuff.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Synthesized instruments doesn't mean it's commercialized. It just means that synths were used. Not all hip hop has to be made on an 8-track to be good.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
he's not as lyrical as I want him to be. he's better than most of the stuff on the radio but it's not really hard to be. he's not bad or anything. he just hasn't "wowed" me with any of his lines.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I like Cudi it's just that I feel sometimes he's overhyped.
Somewhat like Drake, people just hype hype and hype him and when I hear the song I'm like...0_o
Not that it's not good, just all the hype made me think it'd be better.

Top Bottom