• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Goemon for SSBB thread

Koops

Smash Journeyman
behind your left ear where it's always itchy
PITforREV said:
Sweet....Which game was hte one where you climbed mmt fuji, and roamed that japanese city.
the game you are thinking about, is my personal favourite game of all time:
Mystical Ninja! and I think you were hinting a mt fuji stage aswell, correct? It would be a good idea, as long as they don't make it like icicle mountain (how I hate that stage).

Koops

Smash Journeyman
behind your left ear where it's always itchy
or a nice stage on the dragon (can't remember the name, sorry), kinda like final destination (the flat battlefield) that rotates and loops. also the other hazards could be things flying at a high speed towards you whilst pokemon like weezing fly off the side like in big blue.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
PITforREV said:
Anyways, is Goemon truly as popular as Sonic and Mario in Japan? Can anyone confirm this?
What I meant to say was "Goemon is about as popular in Japan as Mario and Sonic are in America." I'm sorry if I confused anybody.

Anyway, in any argument, you should always follow this scientific rule: "Never introduce a hypothesis without backup." I have introduced my hypothesis, so here's my backup.

Falco-Z

Smash Apprentice
I loved the Goemon games released in the U.S. but he isn't supported nearly as much as Sonic, Geno, and other third party characters unfortunately.
At least, I think he is third party...

nbs4mmy

Smash Rookie
He NEEDS to be in brawl, with sasuke, yae and ebisumaru. It would be a great addition and all 4 of their styles would be suited to brawl. Thats not including the great music and the stages that there could be!

Supervimes

Smash Rookie
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is my second-favorite of all time as well, topped only by Sonic Adventure (1). I would go insane if Goemon was in Brawl... strikes me as unlikely, though. However, anything can happen, as there is already a Konami character in...

Impact would totally be his final smash, though.

Top Bottom