• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Create Your Own Snake Codec Conversation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
The Official Create Your Own Snake Codec Conversation Thread

"Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off!"
-Solid Snake​

Ok, I have to admit, the Snake codecs conversations is really funny (funniest ones are the Zero Suit Samus and Sonic). Apparently, what if you wish to make your own codec conversations and to see what it is like when they discuss another character that isn't featured in Brawl. That's right, you can create a Snake Codec Conversation of any FICTIONAL character (books, movies, video games, etc). Here are a few golden rules here:

• The codec conversations are STRICTLY limited to characters from work of fiction. No real life people are allowed.
  • The Codec Conversations are meant to be relatively funny. The purpose of having those messages in Brawl are to invoke crude humor (or at least try to be informative).
  • No profanity in the Codec please.
  • Be creative and funny as possible. You can even try to make it a three people conversation if you want!
  • Make sure the Conversations are relating to the fictional character you choose. Don't go off-topic.
  • You cannot do characters that already have a codec conversation (i.e. Mario and Lucario)
  • I will allow competition if more than one is doing the same character, but I will choose only one which is the best.

I'll rate the Codec Conversations from 1 to 5 (5 being hillarious, 1 for utter suckness). In addition, I will post where to find the funniest Codec Conversations and where I find it to be hillarious. If you choose not to follow these golden rules, I'll give a lower rating. And please provide a link for the fictional character you choose, so the readers can get a better understanding (as well as providing the series that character is from). Here are few examples to get your mind going

Sample one: Stitch
Series: Lilo and Stitch/Kingdom Hearts

Snake: Otacan, This is Snake.
Lilo: Copy Snake, this is Lilo.

Snake: What?!! What's this girl doing here!! And where is Otacon!

Lilo: Uh...he seem to have a little accident.

Snake: Uggghhh...hope he's okay.

Lilo: Well...yeah. Anyways, Stitch may be a little naughty sometimes but he is quite friendly.

Lilo: I also want to tell you that he can carry items easily three thousand times his size. He's so strong that he can even throw a car from Los Angles to the shores of China!

Snake: Well...thanks for telling me that.

Lilo: And Snake. My parents always tell me that ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

Snake: Yea, like if I ever had a family.

Sample 2: Jak
Series: Jak and Daxter

Snake: Mei Ling, there a guy with longs ears and a short haircut.

Mei Ling: That is Jak. He was sent into a far distant dystopian future called Haven City. There, he was brutally tortured by Baron Praxis, the dictator of the city, and was used in treacherous experiments. Ever since then, Jak has developed a darker personality and shows no sympathy to anyone. Nevertheless, he also developed stronger fighting abilities from hand-to-hand combat to rifles. I seem to feel sorry for this guy.

Snake: Sorry for this guy?! I wish! He would be a nice replacement for me when I retire.

*codec gets interrupted*

Daxter: Jak will NEVER work with the likes of you!

Snake: What?! Who is this!? Some sort of weasel!

Daxter: Daxter is the name and you're nothing more than a worthless scum!

Snake: WORTHLESS SCUM!! Why if I ever get the hands on you.....

Daxter: See ya later, sucka!! Good luck epically failing!

Sample 3: Squall Leonhart
Series: Final Fantasy 8

Snake: Colonel, there's a guy with a weird looking sword.

Colonel: That is Squall Leonhart, and that is his gunblade.

Snake: Gunblade?

Colonel: Basically, a combination of sword and gun and is significantly lighter. He is student of Balamb Garden, a military academy for soldiers known as "SeeD," who hunt down evil sorceresses and demons. He can throw his gunblade up-high, can pull the trigger to inflict more pain, and preform something called Renzokuken.

Snake: Renzokuken?

Colonel: Basically, he slashes you several times while pressing the trigger on you. After all, he will preform one of his four finishing moves that lead to utter death. So be careful.

Snake: Huh? I better get one of those gunblades.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
okay, enough. this thread has potential, and it'd pain me to see it go to waste because it hasn't been updated for years. if anyone sees a similar thread, please provide a link to it and we can post there instead.

Character: Dib
Series: Invader Zim/Nicktoons

Snake: ...Why is this big-headed kid on the battlefield?

Colonel: You must be fighting Dib, snake.

Snake: Dib? you gotta be kidding, right? that's this guy's name?

Colonel: Dib possesses a wealth of knowledge about ghost hunting, cryptozoology, and anything involving the supernatural. especially aliens. he's been trying to fi... ...ff an ir... ...amed ZIM f... ...ime no...

*static*

Snake: What's going on?!

Zim: AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! silly human!

Snake: Who are you, and how did you hack into my codec channel?!

Zim: Your earth frequency was easy to infiltrate and take over with my highly-advanced computer. as for my identity, I AM ZIIIIIIM!!!

Snake: ...Well, Zim, what can YOU tell me about Dib?

Zim: Dib is nothing but a filthy human pig-smelly with a large head! he is, however, a formidable opponent. be careful of his balloon launcher and electric sphere, Snake! his balloon launcher is a highly advanced mawgu weapon.

Snake: Mawgu?

Zim: Of course, that launcher is no match for mighty irken weaponry!

Snake: Uuh, right.

Zim: Even his electric sphere generator, with giving off short bursts of lightning to paralyze opponents for a few seconds, and a fully-charged electric ball that homes in on whatever it pleases, is no match for supplies embedded in one's PAK and a good robot slave by your side!

Snake: You sure like to brag a lot, Zim.

Zim: YOU'RE LYING!!!

Snake: ...

*static*

Colonel: Snake, what happened? something interfered with our communication link!

Snake: ...It's nothing to worry about, Colonel.

Character: Masquerade
Series: Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Snake: What's this guy doing throwing plastic marbles onto the battlefield? and what's with the mask?

Otacon: You're fighting Masquerade, aren't you, snake?

Snake: The name raises further questions.

Otacon: Masquerade is the number-one ranked bakugan player.

Snake: Since when did the conversation change to card games?

Otacon: It's important because that's what he's using to fight with. right now he has Hydranoid, Reaper, and Laserman.

Snake: He kind of works like the pokémon trainer, right?

Otacon: Sort of. Masquerade battles opponents to send their bakugan to the doom dimension. he does this using a doom card.

Snake: Doom dimension?

Otacon: Essentially speaking, the bakugan afterlife. if a bakugan is sent to the doom dimension, it's trapped with no way out.

Snake: That's pretty... dark for a card game...

Otacon: Bakugan is more than just a card game, snake.

Character: Dr. Octagonapus
Series: The Lazer Collection

Snake: What the- ?! who is this guy?!

Mei Ling: Snake, what's he look like?

Snake: Kinda like that one guy from that comic book... but really badly animated... in flash...

Mei Ling: ...I'd run, snake...

Snake: Why's that?

Mei Ling: That's Dr. Octagonapus. he's mastered a laser technique called "Shoop Da Woop", where the user fires a laser out of his or her mouth.

Snake: I'd give my pack of time-stopper brand cigarettes to have that ability.

Mei Ling: He's used shoop da woop to kill countless random people, and this trait was passed down to his now-dead son, Randall.

*static*

Dr. Octagonapus: i said "oops"!

*static*

Snake & Mei Ling: STAY OUT OF THIS!

Snake: So, what can i do to beat him?

Mei Ling: Well, it takes a while for his lazer to charge, so i'd wait for that opening to attack.

Snake: Figured as much.

Mei Ling: Be careful, snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom