• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Crash Bandicoot support thread

Dr.Feelgood

Smash Apprentice
Crash would be kinda cool for SSBB..but like...i dont think he was originated with Nintendo am i right? i like the moveset tho..but i just dont think he would cut it.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
He's been in some GBA only games, they're exclusives to Nintendo.

Crash COULD go great in brawl, with his graphiced up trousers and fur texture.
It could be done.

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
That it could, and if crash is dead, than Kazuki and me are going to bring him back!!!

**** purists.... if your'e purist, and ssbb has already been ruined by Snake, what harm would another non - nintendo character do?

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
That it could, and if crash is dead, than Kazuki and me are going to bring him back!!!

**** purists.... if your'e purist, and ssbb has already been ruined by Snake, what harm would another non - nintendo character do?
I, personally, have no problem with third party charcaters appearing in Brawl - but not all charcaters are created equal. Solid Snake starred in some of the greatest games of all time, making him more than worthy to be included with legends like Mario, Link and Samus.

I haven't seen a single Crash game on any "top ten greatest games" lists.

Here's a link to where Gamespot.com scored all the Crash games: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/crashtwinsanity/similar.html?mode=universe

Here's where they scored the Metal Gear games:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/similar.html?mode=universe#

Crash can't hold a candle to Snake becasue there are more mediocre Crash games than good ones. That's why he won't be in Brawl.

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
the crappy crash games came after the "Fall of Crash" Which was when crash left the hands of Naughtydog..... if Naughtydogs version of crash is included, then crash will ahve pwned

Top Bottom