• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Blind optimism FTW indeed.

Anyone honestly think Bomberman's going to be in?

I'm hoping... but deep down I don't think he's going to be in :(. Someone restore my faith lol.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
The updates this week are going to be excruciating.

Monday: OMFG IT'S THE LAST MONDAY BEFORE RELEASE, THE UPDATES GOING TO BE SWEET!

Update: How to jump

Repeat until Thursday.

Thursday: OMFG IT'S RELEASE DAY, THE UPDATES GOING TO BE SWEET!

Update: 3rd party: Croc

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Apparent back of the official boxart:

Only Snake & Sonic on the back.

= No other 3rd party character ( No Bomberman/Megaman)

or = Keeping the last 3rd party character super secret.

If we could read the copyright stuff at the bottom we'd know for sure.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Apparent back of the official boxart:

Only Snake & Sonic on the back.

= No other 3rd party character ( No Bomberman/Megaman)

or = Keeping the last 3rd party character super secret.

If we could read the copyright stuff at the bottom we'd know for sure.

And if we could read Japanese, too lol

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
I think the fact that only sonic and snake are on the back could mean that were acualy going to get more then 3 Third Parties, becuase then they would only mentiona few, such as Snake and Sonic

That would definitely not call for MORE third party characters... I doubt the third parties would want their characters hidden away in the game, given no exposure whatsoever.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Okay guys. It's the end of the line. Bomberman is NOT in Brawl. No other 3rd party is. As such, this thread will probably soon be closed. Before that happens, I'd like to request that The Bomb Squad live on.
I will add active members to my Buddy list on here, so I can keep track of you. If you feel like Brawling with me, send a PM. I already have a Wii and Wifi, so I can give you my code (speaking of which: TfB, you never sent me your Friend Code).
I suggest that all members get the codes of all others, so as to preserve our legacy. Perhaps we could even have special-event online-Brawl-fests for B'man's anniversary.
What with half the fun of Smash being the conversations, I also suggest you get a workaround to Brawl's probable lack of voice chat. My friends have settled on Skype which, while I haven't used it myself, must be popular for a reason.
As for actual foruming, I'll probably completely submerge into occasional lurking. All I was after was information and speculation. We'll soon have all the information and speculation will be pointless. Without those distractions, I'll hopefully be able to focus more on school work. Besides, the forums have been dreadfully slow lately, and I don't want to imagine what it'll be like the first few months after Brawl. I'll be back by summer to check out the competitive scene, though, probably hangin' out in the Red board.
I bid you "see you later," with one last message:
BOMBERMAN FOR FRAY!!!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
1. I agree with Cube. Although you guys will have to wait a bit longer to face me :chuckle:

2. Bomberman in? HELL YEAH. Looks fake though. Looks reaaaaaaaaaaaally similiar to the pic that confirmed Ness. Even the cursor is in the same space.

3. So much news. MUST AVOID SE SPOILERS!!!!!!! TEMPTATION RISING!!!!!!!

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Definitely fake because Hudson Soft is not mentioned in the developers list in the intro. of Brawl.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I was quite surprised when I checked BrawlCentral RIGHT AFTER I fposted that and I see Bomberman. But alas, it's a TOTAL fake. It would be incredibly easy to do, and it's obviously the exact same picture as one 4 updates below it. The only feasible pro s that I can't immediately find that Bomberman picture on Google, but someone could have easily planned ahead and gotten it, waiting to leap upon the roster with their shop as soon as it was revealed.
A notable difference is Player 3 is active, and they even have the extra coin up there. I think it's just attention to detail, but who knows? Stupider stuff has happened. It could have been inattention to detail on the part of the picture taker who purposely wanted to make it look shopped to get us riled up.
I just hope SOMETHING deconfirms the 35 before its too late...
I need sleep.
I'm probably gonna stay up anyway, though...
Oh well.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
About the intro - Really?

Well there we go. It's fake.

Half of me wants to see it, the other half doesn't.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
We had our glory guys.

Chin up.

Let's hope this fake was pre-empting the future.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
SWF is actually working for a change? Anyways, I've just now been looking into all the leaked characters thus far, and sadly no surprises just yet (though the Captain looks ****ing glorious...).

Too bad about that Bomberman screen being fake, but remember that it's not over yet...

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
SWF is actually working for a change? Anyways, I've just now been looking into all the leaked characters thus far, and sadly no surprises just yet (though the Captain looks ****ing glorious...).
Where did you see Falcon? The only new videos I saw were on Gametrailers.

Poor Bomberman. Ah, well. I'll get Bomberman Land Wii.

Top Bottom