• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ada Wong Support Thread - MOVESET ADDED

Arean

Smash Ace
I cant believe that no one has made a thread like this yet. Anyways in here we can discuss about our favorite Resident Evil character, Ada Wong! the woman in the red dress.

Let us face it, Ada is going to be a good addition for brawl and I think that she is the best among the resident evil women. She is intelligent, talented and most of all sexy. If you want to debate her with other resident evil women go ahead.

Rest assured, Ada can kick Leon's butt! Just a grapple gun a day keeps the Ganados away :laugh:

ADA WONG FOR BRAWL

Another woman, dedicated to Ada Wong
http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/index.php

Moveset:

A ATTACKS

A- Jab to Kick
Ada gives 2 punches and the third blow is a kick (imagine mario's A)

Ftilt- Side Kick
Ada gives a 45 degree kick

Dtilt- Leg Sweep
Ada sweeps her legs (think of sheiks dtilt)

Utilt- Axe kick
Ada performs an fast axe kick (think of samus or capt falcon)

Fsmash- Back kick
Ada gives a powerful turning kick (she uses this on doors in RE4)

Usmash- Fan kick
Ada performs her fan kick move (she uses this on stunned opponents in RE4)

Dsmash- Leg sweep
Ada kicks lower areas on both sides (think of zelda's dsmash)

Nair- Jumping Back kick
Ada will perform her back kick in the air

Fair- Triple kick
Ada will deliver three consecutive kicks (think of kirby's fair)

Bair- Counter kick
Ada will give a kick to her behind (think of zelda's bair)

Dair- High heels
Ada will land on her opponents with her high heels

Uair- Somersault
Ada gives a kick while flipping (she uses this to kick heads when grabbed in RE4)

B ATTACKS

B- TMP
Ada will use her TMP to attack multiple hits (think of fox's b)

Down B- Sunglasses
Ada will throw her sunglasses to make a flash to stun opponents

Forward B- Rocket Launcher
Ada will shoot using this weapon

Up B- Leap
Ada will do her classing leaping (imagine a fast up b of capt falcon)

GRABS

Grab- Grapple Gun
Ada will use her grapple gun to grab opponents, can also be used for recovery

Attack- Ada will attack using her knees when she grabs an opponent

Grab down- Ada will do a suplex move

Grab forward- Ada will kick the opponent forward

Grab back- Ada will kick the opponent backward

Grab up- Ada will kick the opponents upward

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Ada in Brawl!! I mean after all Snake is playing,why not some RE character as well? But seriously I don't think that something like that may happen...It's just too good to be true! Smash is based of Nintendo characters and Ada Wong just cant fit! And yes I love Ada since RE2 days!

Arean

Smash Ace
Well, why not? If snake can fit in why not ada? She really helped in RE4 and contributed to the sale of the game for nintendo. RE4 is nothing without Ada wong. You can just imagine her recovering using her grapple gun, wouldn't that be nice?

Edit: Added AdaWong Dedicated website

Arean

Smash Ace
Leon wouldnt even survive without Ada's help. XD

EDIT: ADDED MOVESET

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
And Ada wouldn't survive in RE2 without Leon's help so she could not even exist in RE4 to begin with!!! That's some deep thought there ;) But Snake is a guest that's why he's getting a spot! Leon is not a Nintendo character and probably not a guest as well! (Yes Leon has still somewhat more chances than Ada!)

Arean

Smash Ace
oh come on guys.. Leon has his own support thread. Lets just give Ada some support. I dont care if leon has more chances, this thread is just supporting Ada and nothing more :p

Also, it is possible that third party characters are to be included right? So why not give Ada a chance? I really like Ada, and so does my sister because her second name is Ada as well

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Sorry, but there's a long list of Resident Evil characters that will get in before in Ada: Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Barry Burton, Rebecca Chambers, Billy Coen, and Albert Wesker - basically the characters who you were able to control for the entirety of one of the games or, in Wesker's case, the most prominent villain in the series.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm... I dunno, I think Snake is enough realistic human action hero for now. Plus, Resident Evil might be a bit TOO mature a series to be represented...
And you only want the axe kick to look under her dress, admit it. =P

Top Bottom