• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official 24 Season 6 Thread

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Everyone knows what time it is. That's right, (non-existent ladies) and gentlemen, it's the return of the Jack Bauer Power Hour. This means explosions, punches, gunfire, menacing staredowns, and inexplicable jumps in space/time a-plenty.

Basic storyline? The US is screwed. The new president needs the help of the legendary Jack Bauer. He's transported back from China, and the mayhem begins. Terrorists beware, for the God called Jack Bauer, equipped with his infinite messenger bag of tricks and his hoodie of invisibility, are now gunning for your ***.

24 starts this Sunday. Everyone must watch this show. Screw Heroes, we all know that Jack Bauer doesn't take "no" for an answer. Discuss.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I'm a fan of 24 as well. Though I wasn't too happy with
the killing of Tony, Edgar and other main characters
Though this year looks to be good, as long as Curtis doesn't die.

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
I never watched 24 before this season, but I went through the whole four hours in two days thing and I'm hooked. This is awesome.

Fun fact: After the show ended tonight, a guy ran down the hallway of my dorm screaming, "TERRORIST ATTACK!" I think I scared Matt when I told him terrorists set off a nuke on AIM, though. :(

F8X

Smash Ace
24:Season Six OMG!!!!!!!!!

I never watched 24 before this season, but I went through the whole four hours in two days thing and I'm hooked. This is awesome.

Fun fact: After the show ended tonight, a guy ran down the hallway of my dorm screaming, "TERRORIST ATTACK!" I think I scared Matt when I told him terrorists set off a nuke on AIM, though. :(
Go Buy all of the seasons now!!!!! I'm not Joking.

Anyway I personally hate 24 because its too good. To make a man wait a week for something this good is torture.

Anyway what do you guys think is going to happen next week.

Remember this is the one show where someone could just say "Everyone dies" and be right at the same time

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Last Nights episode was amazing, when you've seen all the seasons, and you get connected to characters, it's hard.

Sutherland's acting is too good.

F8X

Smash Ace
Sutherland's acting is too good.
I agree, His acting is Emmy worthy.... But 7/12 lines he is screaming at the top of his lungs. That's why (at least for me) I was impressed when
he first speaks you can barley hear him. It shows the affect of what he has been put through
I just thought it was funny. And don't get me wrong, I love his acting :p

BTW I just got Season One on DVD? How is it? I have been an avid fan since season 2? One of the better things about this show is that anyone can watch it because the story is great, the action is great, and there really is no need to watch a previous season in order to get into it
due to the fact that they kill so many people off.

God this season(day) has awesome written all over it!!!!!
Edit, Sorry I just love this gamercard!

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm pretty satisfied with how the season's going so far. Obviously, some things rubbed me the wrong way--like how Jack is now only a husk of his former glorious psycho self, and how he magically becomes driven again after the bomb goes off--but all in all, I like where Season 6 is going.

Best parts of the season so far:

1) Jackula attacks!!! How Bauer manages to tear out the jugular of a terrorist is sheer awesomeness. He must have the jaws of a lion.

2) Anti-Terrorist Ejection Kick!!! Sure, Jack was actually LOSING a fistfight with a lowly suicide bomber minion, but being able to kick him completely out of the train door as he explodes is too good.

3) GTA Jack!!! Apparently, Jack's been playing San Andreas while in China, because he manages to jack a car with supreme ease. And apparently, if Jack says "Don't get up," he really means it because the guy was friggin' glued to the ground. I bet he's still there, waiting for Jack to come back and tell him to get up.

4) Black Jack shot and KO'd!!! It's sad to see Curtis go, but watching Jack super snipe-shot with one eye closed brought him one step closer to his former glory. Too bad Jack is emotionally devastated from his years in China and the constant stress of saving the world.

For next week, it looks like Jack is back to his usual ***-kicking self. Did anyone else notice that the glasses guy that Jack is interrogating is actually the Bluetooth Wireless guy controlling President Logan from Season 5?

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
1) Jackula attacks!!! How Bauer manages to tear out the jugular of a terrorist is sheer awesomeness. He must have the jaws of a lion.
This is his best kill ever. EVER.

I've only seen season four and five, am I right?

Top Bottom