• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nostalgia Bombs

Tino's White Horse

Smash Journeyman
'Sup?

I heard there were clans for characters, right?

So I'm starting one. R.O.B. The underdog. He's awesome. Anyone who bought one loved playing Gyro and they know it. You know who you are.

Register here.

Clan leader: Tino's White Horse.

Members:
Bllliards Koopa
Commander Blitzkriege

I don't know how clan threads go so help me out here. Also, suggestions for another name are accepted.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
should be called the children chasers because as a robot ROB spends most of his time chasing children

Billiards Koopa

Smash Rookie
It's like R.O.B. being in Brawl and this clan are very late Christmas gifts to me. I own R.O.B. and Mario Kart, and I am considering getting StarFox 64 for the R.O.B. cameo. I think I belong here.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'm in!

And for future reference, R.O.B. does not stand for Robotic Operating Buddy. It really stands for:

R.O.B.
Owns
in
Brawl

The reason they changed it was because they didn't want spoilers before Brawl was even announced.

Billiards Koopa

Smash Rookie
If this is a Wi Fi battle thing, I can't Wi Fi until at most June 20th. My laptop broke and my mom won't let me move my Wii into the living room so I can't get a signal from my modem to my room.

Top Bottom