• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Hadou

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hadou20XX
Alright, I'll try and see if I can get on around that time, I have yet to find a main tbh

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Any European interested in playing some time can send me a message. I really dislike lag, which is common in For Glory, so I figured I should find some people to play with aside from For Glory.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Games anyone?

Edit: Gonna be out for an hour or so. Then I'll be back to play.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Guess we were too late for roymustang1990.

GGs HYP3R. It was pretty fun. Your luigi bopped me pretty hard in those first matches. I still cant get over the misfire I ate at point blank. lol

HYP3R

Smash Lord

GGs HYP3R. It was pretty fun. Your luigi bopped me pretty hard in those first matches. I still cant get over the misfire I ate at point blank. lol
Good games
I always like playing against you because you push me to my limits but at the same time its very discouraging to get gimped over and over
It will probably be a long time until I'm as good as you

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Good games
I always like playing against you because you push me to my limits but at the same time its very discouraging to get gimped over and over
It will probably be a long time until I'm as good as you
You'll get there, you're not far man. Just stay dedicated and hone your skills. We go even at times too so I know you'll definitely reach it.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990

I got impatient and left early XD

Play you guys tomorrow maybe !

Last edited:

Aerozark

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I'd like to find someone to practise with, with a stable internet if possible (let's be honest, who actually enjoys lag spikes?). To be fair I'll say I'm a mediocre player, even after playing Smash in competitive for 4 years since I usually take hiatus between my games in tournaments. Also my english isn't that good, but hey, I'm trying :p

Anyway -and besides-, if you're looking for a player who isn't sticked to a single character, I'm your man.

Platform: Wii U
NNID: Aerozark

Any question you have, go ahead :)

Last edited:

Jzeke420

Smash Rookie
Hey all i'm fairly new to the competitive Smash 4 Wii U scene (i also have 3ds but strictly prefer the wii u version). There aren't many tourneys where I'm from (CT) so i'm on here trying to find plays as equally passionate about the game as I am to help me (and my opponents) improve. I'm a pika/ness main with mario (and of course Cloud lol) in my pocket and am looking to both improve my mains as well as develop other chars (particularly mewtwo/diddy/bayo/zss/corrin). I would love if any who reads this would add me and start getting together and play online. I also have a ps4 and could use that to voice chat if any of you do that.

Jzeke91 is my NNID. Add me and message me. I could use a mentor if anyone is willing

Rawbinator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HypothesisTest
I wanna practice some, it's been a while since I played. Though my internet has been inconsistent ever since I moved, if it's lagging we can just stop

mmmmmtoast

Smash Rookie
NNID
mmmmmtoast
Hey guys I just signed up to post in this thread. I'm down for all kinds of matches but mostly whatever seems fun. I pretty much only get to play with friends irl which is not very often due to my work schedule, or 1 on 1 For Glory. I just want some more variety when I play online. At least some free for alls with non-omega stages. Items if you want, I like it all.

Id say Im mid level. Maybe more or less a little bit. Cloud/Little Mac player. Though I like to think I'm less gimpable than your average FG Macs. Trying to get practice with a few other characters, namely Ryu and Mewtwo.

NNID: mmmmmtoast
Same as username here, 5 ms.

If you can see, I don't have a whole lot of Wii U matches but I've had 4000+ on 3ds and who knows how many in every other entry in the series. Point being I have experience, but I recently got a Wii U and need more practice with the gamecube controller again and hopefully I can build a friends list so I wont be playing For Glory forever.

Last edited:

mmmmmtoast

Smash Rookie
NNID
mmmmmtoast
Metalbro I sent a friend request to you assuming thats also yoir NNID. It says you gotta add me too, you seem active and I'm down to play a lot of the time when I'm off work.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Metalbro I sent a friend request to you assuming thats also yoir NNID. It says you gotta add me too, you seem active and I'm down to play a lot of the time when I'm off work.
Great. I'll accept your friend request asap. As I posted earlier the time when I'm available to play on weekdays are 1PM to 8PM EST and randomly on weekends. Send me a message whenever you wanna play.

Err. You got the wrong NNID. Mine is Swiftjaws

Last edited:

mmmmmtoast

Smash Rookie
NNID
mmmmmtoast
Great. I'll accept your friend request asap. As I posted earlier the time when I'm available to play on weekdays are 1PM to 8PM EST and randomly on weekends. Send me a message whenever you wanna play.

Err. You got the wrong NNID. Mine is Swiftjaws
Gotcha, I had to assume. So yeah Ill add you soon if you havent already added me.

Luka Puka

Smash Rookie
NNID
three3musketeers
NNID: three3musketeers
Skill Level: average-ish
Mains: Corrin, Bayonetta, Palutena, Zelda, though I'll play whoever I feel because I'm just playing for fun

Anyone up for friendlies? Please friend request and put the message, "Smashboards" or something like that so I know you're not a random person who wants to spam me by friend requesting.

Luka Puka

Smash Rookie
NNID
three3musketeers
i'm a mewtwo main, i'm not that good at the game, so if there is anyone else who is also not amazing at the game, we can help each other improve
nintendo id: jc43124312
Aye, I'm average-level and I'd like to practice with ya.
My NNID is three3musketeers and I added you with the message, "From Smashboards."

mmmmmtoast

Smash Rookie
NNID
mmmmmtoast
NNID: three3musketeers
Skill Level: average-ish
Mains: Corrin, Bayonetta, Palutena, Zelda, though I'll play whoever I feel because I'm just playing for fun

Anyone up for friendlies? Please friend request and put the message, "Smashboards" or something like that so I know you're not a random person who wants to spam me by friend requesting.
Ill add you, I'm down for friendlies though I am competitive about it if that makes sense. I'm just always trying to get better. I've been stuck at mid level for a looong time.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good that you responded.i almost left.

Yeah same here,I think I played two years ago iirc

Let's play

Added

Room is up
GGS Roy those were fun. You got me good in some of those. My Zss failed me pretty epic like vs Cloud. Finishing touch ftw.

It was good playing you again. I hope to play again.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Ggs DAS DAS

Great zss! Pit! Villager!

Thanks

I gaved it all I had with cloud XD

I wish I could play more characters >>

Great to play you again after two years

Last edited:

Seran

Smash Rookie
NNID
miavargas99
Nintendo ID: miavargas99
Hey Smashboards, I'm looking to play with anybody from Texas or mid/south U.S. The netcode/wifi in this game is ass and nearly everyone I play has a very bad connection with me.
Any skill level is fine with me so long as you're looking for some good matches or a player near you. Stronger is better. I'm probably only intermediate, maybe above average. I'm playing this game after a long hiatus. I usually play Tekken or Street Fighter or other FGs so if any of you also want to play those let me know.

Oh, and I main Ryu. I dropped Samus for him but I still often play her and Bowser as pocket characters. Sometimes I just don't feel like executing on poop-ass peripherals

Edit: Is there a Smash bros discord? Or anyome that uses Discord?

Last edited:

Memow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Moi145
3DS FC
1478-6681-3850
Hey there, the name is memow and I am looking for some people to play some matches with. I recently started getting back into playing smash 4, so I am still really really rusty because I didn't play all summer. If you want to play a few matches with me and have a grand old time let me know.

I main link, but I do play with other people like falcon and ike and stuff :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom