• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

HYP3R

Smash Lord
My NNID is ChiliChinchilla (Same as username). I have Smash 4, MK8 and Pokken. Looking for some good practice against fast and aggressive fighters in Smash 4. I main both Kirby and Palutena.
Would you be willing to fight right now?
NNID Kitsuuya

HYP3R

Smash Lord
uh if someone wants to play add:xenmax i have free till thursday ='D or simply msge me ?
Still here? I can TRY playing
I have been having issues with my gamepad and it's the only controller I use
NNID Kitsuuya

Rosa

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna have a go? If so, please message me because I won't be checking back on this thread.

ByBray

Smash Rookie
NNID
ByBray
If anyone is down to play friendlies to practice, add me! (I'm a Bayo main!)

ByBray

ykcp

Smash Cadet
NNID
yashpatel35
3DS FC
4914-3390-9741
@[Ersatz]
If you would kindly add me to the list pls
My NNID is yashpatel35, and I also play MK8, Splatoon, and Bayo for online multiplayer.

DEAF•CHILD

Smash Rookie
I would like to improve my play, but nobody near me plays this game. I am familiar with smash, but not so with this site. If I could find someone to "spar" with I would be very grateful.

Mr Puddles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Empulsion777
I would like to improve my play, but nobody near me plays this game. I am familiar with smash, but not so with this site. If I could find someone to "spar" with I would be very grateful.
I'm available now. You up for some games?

themagpieswarble

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are looking for some Team Smash practice. We're tired of joining/leaving lobbies on Team Smash until we find each other and then pray we're on the same team at least 25% of the time. :D

Is there anyone out there who has a buddy they can play on a team and challenge us? We usually play week nights in the 8-10pm PST time slot. Team Attack would be on too.

My network id is themagpieswarble

Mr Puddles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Empulsion777
My friend and I are looking for some Team Smash practice. We're tired of joining/leaving lobbies on Team Smash until we find each other and then pray we're on the same team at least 25% of the time. :D

Is there anyone out there who has a buddy they can play on a team and challenge us? We usually play week nights in the 8-10pm PST time slot. Team Attack would be on too.

My network id is themagpieswarble
I don't have any team partners but I'm down for games. I play in the evenings as well. MST.

Im available now if anyone would like some games :)

DEAF•CHILD

Smash Rookie
I'm going on vacation for a week, but after that I'll add you ASAP. I'd just like to know who I should add you as.

Ps. Sorry for being inactive.

Equestrianhedgehog

Smash Rookie
NNID is sonicfan7798 , looking for people who play on with friends often and let people on with them. Don't care if it's casual or competitive

Top Bottom