• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

76leelee76

Smash Cadet
NNID
76leelee76
3DS FC
2552-3634-1654
Looking to improve. I play Mario and ZSS and m trying to improve my Mewtwo and ROB. My NNID is evidence.zip. If you have Discord to send DMs and occasionally voice chat that would be great. Eastern Standard time zone.

killamarr

Smash Rookie
This is where we separate the boys from the men "not really" just an way to find opponents or partner. Training to key winning I train daily just message me if you you want to play. NNID Is Kingcloud.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
upload_2016-7-11_20-17-44.png

I **** you not.

this

just

happened

again

its a curse man. its a curse

Dear wifi god. please stahp dis

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
sweet gonna add you now!
The Smash Gods online sector seems to have something against us. I can't believe this lol.

The same is happening with maintenance Metal. They don't want the battle for all existence to happen.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
The Smash Gods online sector seems to have something against us. I can't believe this lol.

The same is happening with maintenance Metal. They don't the battle for all existence to happen.
brb gonna convert to smashtafarianism real quick. surely there's some debt i need to pay.

EWRSmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
EWRSmash
Hello i'm a beginner and wish to improve and hone my skills as a smasher. If anoyone would be willing to be a sparring partner of mine that would be appreciated.
My NNID on the Wii-U is EWRSmash

ChiliChinchilla

Smash Rookie
My NNID is ChiliChinchilla (Same as username). I have Smash 4, MK8 and Pokken. Looking for some good practice against fast and aggressive fighters in Smash 4. I main both Kirby and Palutena.

Top Bottom