• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DongofDelaware72

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingTrollzor72
3DS FC
1950-9522-6802
Anyone feel like sparring? I'm a DK main looking to stray away from the monotony that is For Glory. If anyone is interested, hit me up. NNID: KingTrollzor72. Let's help each other improve :]

Last edited:

Topaz Pikmin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Topaz_Pikmin
My NNID is "Topaz_Pikmin" spelt just like that.
If I could, I'd like to fight people who aren't that good, but are still okay.
Just tell me that you're coming from Smashboards in your friend request or else I won't accept it. Sorry, a lot of kids on Miiverse are just going to me and sending me friend requests so I can play Minecraft with them and I don't want to mistake anyone for those people. I don't even know why I'm getting bombarded by those people. I'm not even popular on Miiverse or anything.

Rochefortt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rochefortt264
NNID: Rochefortt264
Feel free to add me whenever you like! I can usually play friendlies around/after 10:00 PM PST

JLast

Smash Rookie
NNID
Michalik0122
Hi guys I main pikachu and I go to local tournaments at game underground in New England. I want to play some serious games
NNID: Michalik0122

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID: LuffyLink
I usually Smash 4 (however I'm not very good) but sometimes I play Mario Kart 8.

Storm_SSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
kingrodriguezXD
NNID: kingrodriguezXD
I'm looking for a trainer/ sparring partner. I go to many tounaments but usually lose in winners then lose again in losers, out of all the tournaments I have only won 2 sets. If anyone is willing to help me improve, it would be a great help and I will be very appreciative. I am usually online since I am currently in summer break. Also if you add me, say you are from the forum and are willing to assist my training.

Nkc_90

Smash Rookie
Hi guys this is my first time on this website.
I'm not a special smasher and my english is terrible... I hope to learn a lot here to increase my skills! :)

Does anybody want to fight online now?
My NNID is Nkc_90.

DongofDelaware72

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingTrollzor72
3DS FC
1950-9522-6802
NNID: kingrodriguezXD
I'm looking for a trainer/ sparring partner. I go to many tounaments but usually lose in winners then lose again in losers, out of all the tournaments I have only won 2 sets. If anyone is willing to help me improve, it would be a great help and I will be very appreciative. I am usually online since I am currently in summer break. Also if you add me, say you are from the forum and are willing to assist my training.
Hey man, I'm willing to help you with any improvements you need. I too wish to improve so that i am tournament ready. If you're down to go now I'm ready for you.
NNID: KingTrollzor72

Storm_SSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
kingrodriguezXD
Hey man, I'm willing to help you with any improvements you need. I too wish to improve so that i am tournament ready. If you're down to go now I'm ready for you.
NNID: KingTrollzor72
Sorry I took so long to reply but yea I'm willing to play now, just got back on the forums. I send you a friend request

Michaeleezy23

Smash Rookie
NNID
Michaeleezy
Anybody willing to be a consistent sparring partner for my friend and I ? We play everyday and get tired of the matchup so we go to FG and not many good players are there. My NNID is Michaeleezy and my friend's is 414234, thanks!!!

DongofDelaware72

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingTrollzor72
3DS FC
1950-9522-6802
Anybody willing to be a consistent sparring partner for my friend and I ? We play everyday and get tired of the matchup so we go to FG and not many good players are there. My NNID is Michaeleezy and my friend's is 414234, thanks!!!
Hey man, I'm willing to help you and you're friend out. I'm ready to go now if you're up for it. NNID: KingTrollzor72

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
Ok. So I just sent a couple of y'all a friend request with "I'm from Smashboards! =)" as the attached message. If you're interested, feel free to add me so we can have some matches together! I get on pretty regularly. Any others interested, feel free to add me as well! :grin:

I'll see you all in the battlefield! :demon:

liteworld

Smash Rookie
A Greninja main down ta play sm4sh more seriously. I get on all the time and for glory is killin' my vibe. Need some good comp.
NNID: bluedaniels

Last edited:

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
I'm searching opponents/partners that like to play on usual stages seen in Smash 4 Tournaments, I like singles, free-for-all with 3 players and also doubles. If you have eventually tourney experience, you are welcome too ! =)
I can speak English decently via the Micro if you want to tchat with me or talk about rules and stages you want.

If you are interested, add me in friends and tell me that you are from Smashboards via the message.

My NNID : Alexis357

I'm also available on 3DS : 4210-4531-2184 (Name : Alexis)

Cheers. =)

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
Looking for decent players to practice with! I'll probably be available all day so I'll check this thread often. NNID is Vishudda

Top Bottom