• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
i added u
Aw, maybe next time :) Sure let's play cyph. I'm getting on now

EDIT: Don't see your add cyph, make sure you type in The_Ghosty with no L.
I added your NNID 1Grape, let me know if you got it

Last edited:

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
My NNID is Bluekirby2.

I'm not too good, and at this very moment will be unable to play at this very moment, but possibly later.

Rynozilla

Doesn't Need Anyone
NNID
Midori-Ryno
3DS FC
4871-3209-8796
Hello, everybody!
I'm super duper new to this forum, and Smash in general (though I have had SOME experience in my past)
Anyone have the knowledge and patience to teach a noob like me the ropes? :3
(NNID is on the left p.s.~)

Papyrus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jetmat117
Hello, everybody!
I'm super duper new to this forum, and Smash in general (though I have had SOME experience in my past)
Anyone have the knowledge and patience to teach a noob like me the ropes? :3
(NNID is on the left p.s.~)
I may not be the expert you're looking for, but I can play a few matches with you and give some advice afterwards if you'd like.

Edit: I'm super new to the boards as well, but I've been playing Smash for a while.

Last edited:

jacobpro

Smash Rookie
Hey! New to the forums. A buddy of mine and myself were looking for some doubles, anyone down to play right now? Let me know! My NNID is j_prosser1.
I also like to play 1v1 competitively. I'm not the best, but I'm not terrible, either.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Hey! New to the forums. A buddy of mine and myself were looking for some doubles, anyone down to play right now? Let me know! My NNID is j_prosser1.
I also like to play 1v1 competitively. I'm not the best, but I'm not terrible, either.
I would like to play doubles but I don't have a partner.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
anyone wanna play some 1v1's or doubles? both are fine, if you are looking to do some doubles, please have a partner ready :cheep:

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
Hey guys i'm trying to improve my smash game, and this seems like a good place.

Could someone play with me?

BundleofNerves

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameGoober
Hi. My name is GameGoober. I only have Smash 4 for Wii U and I'm terrible at it because I rarely play defensively. Consider me a casual. If you'd like to play for fun then send me a request if you'd like. I don't take the game seriously whether I lose or win, I play for fun, so please empty all Sodium containment units before entering.

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
Hey guys,

I am a lil mac player(main), ganondorf(sec) and little bit game and watch(third).

I am not really good, I hate duck hunt & sonic.
If there are players that can play loads of different characters besides those 2 I would LOVE to play against you! I need to train not being too agressive and learn how to counter moves.

My NNID: gandoe

Hope to play with someone soon :D

Yellow Honey Bear

Smash Rookie
NNID
HeroYaYa
Hello folks. Looking for someone to play. Also looking for some training partners someone i can count on playing. Not all the time i know we all have lives. Anyways my ID is on my profile.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello folks. Looking for someone to play. Also looking for some training partners someone i can count on playing. Not all the time i know we all have lives. Anyways my ID is on my profile.
i'll play if you're still there, NNID is in my profile.

Edit: I guess you're not around to respond to this.

Last edited:

Nephenie

Smash Rookie
Someone want to play? To improve my gameplay because for glory is not enough
NNID Vladhausen

Top Bottom