• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Any Sonic/Cloud mains out and about that could help me out? I swear Cloud was designed with Sonic's speed in mind.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I'll get on. Wanna meet back here in between matches for me to get feedback? Also, what rules do you wanna do?
Sure. I'll probably only be playing a few matches though. I can go ahead and make the room with 3 stocks no items.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Anyone else? My purpose for posting here is for training and feedback purposes, because I am far from going into For Glory and playing complete strangers online. So I'm looking for "training opponents" so to speak.

Rhodechill

Smash Rookie
Good games! I'm done for now, but one tip I would give you is to not jump from ledges as much as you do, and try to use the other ways of climbing up too, otherwise it becomes really predictable and you can get punished for it.
i also mained ness in smash 4 u and 3ds and marth in melee and brawl o_o

ScotteyF1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scotty91
3DS FC
1676-4972-3420
Anyone want to play now? FC - Scotty91

I main Toon Link and am not very good as i've not played for a few months. Hopefully you guys can whip me into shape.

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
Anyone else? My purpose for posting here is for training and feedback purposes, because I am far from going into For Glory and playing complete strangers online. So I'm looking for "training opponents" so to speak.
I can be your hyperbolic time chamber training partner. What's your NNID?

Top Bottom