• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Yeah, I'm done with getting heavily agitated every time I go online. That's why I need some training away from free for alls (where I'm having the most trouble) and more comprehensive than training mode with CPU's. After this 20-minute ban, I could probably go into a practice session. Have you added me?
I sent a request.

Anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I sent a request.

Anyone wanna play?
I added you. I have to wait for this ridiculous ban Nintendo implemented to be over (in this case, 30 minutes) before I can go online again. I'm about done going online actually until I can stop being a punching bag.

I really need help combatting any character at this point

cou2790

Smash Rookie
Okay thanks be right back in 2-5 minutes then I'll host or you can host with time.

cou2790

Smash Rookie
You real good Rinku and I added you fuzzball we can play some more Rinku I needed to add fuzzball.

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
Looking for three people to do 2v2 with. My nnid is BLCore, and I'll host. It'll be tournament settings.

Top Bottom