• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

OmegaRed

Smash Rookie
How did I not notice this thread...

Anyone wanna play?

NNID is SuperGamer06

Currently playing: Smash 4 , Mk 8

Leyva45

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyva456
If anyone wants to play against
How did I not notice this thread...
Anyone wanna play?

NNID is SuperGamer06

Currently playing: Smash 4 , Mk 8
I'll play with you (Smash 4), add me though my gamepad is dumb and won't let me do things.

NNID:Leyva456

Last edited:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Okay, 2 stock or 3? I don't mind either way. I'm just gonna have it set to 3 and if you want me to change it I will.
Sorry for the wait, Wii U was being hogged lol :p adding and putting the disc in now

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
Looking for new friends, rivals, and people to train with. I'm a Yoshi main, but i'm looking into D3, Vilager, or Kirby as secondaries. Let's get better together. NNID: CrashingSt0rm

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
gg's! Any tips you can give me? ^^
Hmm. I can't really think of anything, sorry I suck at giving tips. lol I guess one thing I could say is maybe try and change up your combos a little more cause they got slightly predictable. You're already pretty good so I can't really think of any other tips, hope that helps though. :/

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Hmm. I can't really think of anything, sorry I suck at giving tips. lol I guess one thing I could say is maybe try and change up your combos a little more cause they got slightly predictable. You're already pretty good so I can't really think of any other tips, hope that helps though. :/
No worries, I'll try to mix things up. Thanks!

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I've been having some terrible luck in For Glory recently, so I'm hoping to find someone willing to help me get out of this rut I've fallen into and possibly be willing to give me some advice if necessary. Please let me know if you're interested! I should be here for a while.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
I've been having some terrible luck in For Glory recently, so I'm hoping to find someone willing to help me get out of this rut I've fallen into and possibly be willing to give me some advice if necessary. Please let me know if you're interested! I should be here for a while.
Wanna go a few rounds? I'll be available for the next half hour or so.

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play? I've been playing poorly all night, but I have nothing to do tomorrow and nothing better to do now. :p

KirbCider

Smash Ace
That sounds great! Can you host? I hope there isn't too much lag; unfortunately my connection isn't really the best.
I don't mind hosting if I have to. And don't worry, I don't mind lag too much unless it's intense lag. Some people just can't help it, ya know?

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Good games! Those games have me worn out now, haha. Had fun. :)

I like your R.O.B. and King Dedede. It's funny, because I've got a friend who's good with those characters. He even kinda plays like you.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Good games! Those games have me worn out now, haha. Had fun. :)

I like your R.O.B. and King Dedede. It's funny, because I've got a friend who's good with those characters. He even kinda plays like you.
Good games indeed! I really took a massive beating from you... You're extremely good and I wasn't sure what I could do 70% of the time against you at all. Most of the ones I won were out of luck more than anything else. And thanks, they're my best of the best and I've been working pretty hard on them both. The others not so much though... Also it's very rare to find a Mii Main hanging around.

It's certainly nice to go against one of the few rarities seen in Smash!

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Good games indeed! I really took a massive beating from you... You're extremely good and I wasn't sure what I could do 70% of the time against you at all. Most of the ones I won were out of luck more than anything else. And thanks, they're my best of the best and I've been working pretty hard on them both. The others not so much though... Also it's very rare to find a Mii Main hanging around.

It's certainly nice to go against one of the few rarities seen in Smash!
I'm glad you think I'm decent! ^_^ If I can offer some advice, I think you roll much more than you should, and you always roll away. That's your biggest problem by far. Try using other defensive options like rolling towards, spot dodging, jumping, or even just keeping your shield up. Most importantly, you'll want to mix up your options and never do one too much. Even if you do something simple like that, you'd be a scary opponent to face.

And I'm glad I can be a rare sight. I love to give my opponents some fresh new faces to fight. :) Let me know any time if you want to play again!

Top Bottom