• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Mario123456

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarioLuigi6521
3DS FC
5472-6362-1570
I did. If you just add me again it should work now since I've provisionally added you.
Found the problem, i was mispelling your id as "MichaelGray" xD
Anyways, your on my friends list, ready to smash?
I've got a room ready.

Last edited:

Daniel Young

Smash Rookie
NNID
dannybeth
Anyone up for 1 on 1, no items? getting sick of playing only omegas and want to play on different stages.
NNID: dannybeth

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play Doubles? We need one more person. So far we've got...

Person 1: :4drmario::4pikachu::4miigun:
Person 2: :4littlemac::4miibrawl::4rob:
Person 3: :4gaw::4ganondorf::4wario2:

You can team with whoever you want to if there's a certain character here you like. Reply or message me if you're interested!

Mario123456

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarioLuigi6521
3DS FC
5472-6362-1570
Anyone wanna play Doubles? We need one more person. So far we've got...

Person 1: :4drmario::4pikachu::4miigun:
Person 2: :4littlemac::4miibrawl::4rob:
Person 3: :4gaw::4ganondorf::4wario2:

You can team with whoever you want to if there's a certain character here you like. Reply or message me if you're interested!
I would love to be the 4th person! personally i love wario or Game and watch!
Edit: I added you, hope to get to play if im not to late!

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
I would love to be the 4th person! personally i love wario or Game and watch!
Edit: I added you, hope to get to play if im not to late!
Hey! I'm so sorry. We had already found someone and been well into battles by the time you had posted this. If you'd like, when we look for more Doubles in the future, I can alert you and you can play with this us then!

Last edited:

Mario123456

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarioLuigi6521
3DS FC
5472-6362-1570
Hey! I'm so sorry. We had already found someone and been well into battles by the time you had posted this. If you'd like, when we look for more Doubles in the future, I can alert you and you can play with this us then!
That would be great! thanks!

Mario123456

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarioLuigi6521
3DS FC
5472-6362-1570
Im looking for 3 people to do a doubles match! reply if interested!

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
My NID is Chompy621

I am looking for any Diddy mains I can practice with to get more familiar with the matchup.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Sounds good, what's your NNID?
No worries, I already sent ya a Friend Request! I suppose the next step should be who will host, but first and foremost caffeine will be great for me at the moment. If you feel like hosting go ahead and make a room. I shouldn't be too long at all really.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
No worries, I already sent ya a Friend Request! I suppose the next step should be who will host, but first and foremost caffeine will be great for me at the moment. If you feel like hosting go ahead and make a room. I shouldn't be too long at all really.
Sounds good! Room will be up once you're ready. May as well stretch my fingers in the meantime lol

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Sounds good! Room will be up once you're ready. May as well stretch my fingers in the meantime lol
Geez, you really know how to Edge Guard. 70% of the time I was off Stage nothing I did usually worked against you at all, not to mention you really wiped the floor with my face in general as well. I had to work and think extremely hard when going against you for sure.

Extremely good games.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Geez, you really know how to Edge Guard. 70% of the time I was off Stage nothing I did usually worked against you at all, not to mention you really wiped the floor with my face in general as well. I had to work and think extremely hard when going against you for sure.

Extremely good games.
Good games! Your ROB definitely gave me the most trouble, not sure how to keep the right spacing against him with all those projectiles flying everywhere lol. Was fun and I'd definitely be interested in playing together again sometime.

Daniel Young

Smash Rookie
NNID
dannybeth
accepted friend request lets have some fun
Don't see a room open so I opened one

Last edited:
Top Bottom