• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Scott-To-Be

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeatkid
3DS FC
2449-5643-6466
Switch FC
3821-2527-4509
Scott2B is my name, or maybe it's on miiverse. Anyways, I only have 3DS so uh... Mario Kart 7, Smash 4, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Pokemon X

EDIT: Oh no! I didn't know this changed! I just want to fight with others and learn to git gud.

Last edited:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Looking to practice with main and some secondary char's if anyone's up for some matches

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
GGs. Solid yoshi/Mario. Also that Mario maker map was awesome
GG's thanks, man that time Ness got me twice at the edge got me mad lol. Was fun.

WalnutSSB WalnutSSB I'm up for some games again :p , not sure if Radical was waiting on getting in a room but if not I'm available

WalnutSSB

Smash Rookie
The_Ghosty The_Ghosty Ok GG's man, if I SD anymore, I think it'll start shaving years off my life. But seriously, your roster-wide skill is amazing, keep it up.

Last edited:

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1
Ju-Fu Ju-Fu Okay, you first. Just send me a request and I'll accept. (Even though I'm in tears and depression IRL, I'll play to calm myself.)
omg dude are you alright? we dont have to play now you should just take care of yourself bro

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Ju-Fu Ju-Fu Sorry, I just can't do it tonight. I'm off my game horribly, even though I normally play a phenomenal set of them.
All these thoughts I have are just overwhelming me right now, so I'm sorry. I just can't go anymore tonight; the game's not helping.

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1
Ju-Fu Ju-Fu Sorry, I just can't do it tonight. I'm off my game horribly, even though I normally play a phenomenal set of them.
All these thoughts I have are just overwhelming me right now, so I'm sorry. I just can't go anymore tonight; the game's not helping.
dude its fine no worries :c i hope you feel better soon though

DX_97

Smash Cadet
NNID
kwakdohyun97
looking for a practice partner... i main :4sheik: with :4diddy::4zss: as pockets, but i would like a partner that plays smash often that would also battle me often. i would like a player of decent skill, and i would mostly be :4zss::4diddy: testing, but sometimes ill throw in some other characters. pm me if interested (btw my nnid is kwakdohyun97)

Last edited:
Top Bottom