• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Are you guys up for rotations?
Sure I'm down for rotations

if 3swag5u 3swag5u is okay with it

We done?

I only quit that match because since I started using Lil Mac we've only been playing on battlefield or smashville. Every single time for 7 games in a row I chose FD. Not once. :/

but if we're done GGs

Last edited:

3swag5u

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pedromoreno444
3DS FC
0104-2098-4887
Sure I'm down for rotations

if 3swag5u 3swag5u is okay with it

We done?

I only quit that match because since I started using Lil Mac we've only been playing on battlefield or smashville. Every single time for 7 games in a row I chose FD. Not once. :/

but if we're done GGs
I just saw this, I can only check smashboards through my wii u so I couldn't reply. Sorry I left unexpectedly though. Good games man. :)

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
nugrun nugrun I might take you on.

However...
I am currently in the process of honing my skills with Little Mac, Link, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff and Ryu. I need someone, or in fact, multiple people, who are very good at this game to go against me with their characters and help me face some in MUs. The ones that I worry about are Villager, Yoshi and Meta Knight, since I need a good way to actually counter them with usage of my characters (Meta Knight being the worst character I can face, since I know nothing about him and hold a grudge on a cheating player that used him).

I'm already pretty decent with all of them, but I'd like to fight others as well sometime, so who's in?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

However...
I am currently in the process of honing my skills with Little Mac, Link, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff and Ryu. I need someone, or in fact, multiple people, who are very good at this game to go against me with their characters and help me face some in MUs. The ones that I worry about are Villager, Yoshi and Meta Knight, since I need a good way to actually counter them with usage of my characters (Meta Knight being the worst character I can face, since I know nothing about him and hold a grudge on a cheating player that used him).

I'm already pretty decent with all of them, but I'd like to fight others as well sometime, so who's in?
I would like to play, if you're still on.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

However...

GGS even though you don't play with a shield you somehow become quite tricky with all those risky moves. I had fun with those practice matches so thanks.

Top Bottom