• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Terkoiz69

Smash Rookie
NNID: metalzfish
I'm a luigi main among others
Looking for 1v1s 2v2s anything that had no items and is a stock battle
Getting tired of playing the same old people here in My small town ready to make some friends online
I play fairly regularly almost everyday in the evenings 4-10

Last edited:

JS.

Smash Cadet
NNID
JulianJJS
3DS FC
2337-5516-6874
Can somebody train me? My ID is JulianJJS.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Anyone feel like practicing with me for a bit? There's a few of my mains I want to practice on and would like to get a lot better with Villager as well (just picked him up a month ago and do intend on maining him now). Any takers?

SkiddySlipdown

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkiddySlipdown
Anyone feel like practicing with me for a bit? There's a few of my mains I want to practice on and would like to get a lot better with Villager as well (just picked him up a month ago and do intend on maining him now). Any takers?
I absolutely hate fighting villager but I want to train with Lucas, I'm down to train with you if you're interested c:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I absolutely hate fighting villager but I want to train with Lucas, I'm down to train with you if you're interested c:
Don't worry, I actually play a pretty aggressive Villager rather than camp-style (unless you just hate him in general).

I do have other characters I want to practice with so I'll be using a variety anyways other than just him. I'll make sure to use him the least though if you prefer it. I shall add you in a moment while I prepare things.

SkiddySlipdown

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkiddySlipdown
Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything by it, I just meant that I'm terrible against them. So I could really use the practice. Lol. You can use whoever you want! c:
Take your time, I'm at my mother's house for the next half hour or so.
@ KirbCider KirbCider

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything by it, I just meant that I'm terrible against them. So I could really use the practice. Lol. You can use whoever you want! c:
Take your time, I'm at my mother's house for the next half hour or so.
@ KirbCider KirbCider
Relllaaaxxxxxx, I didn't take any offense to it. We all have characters we dislike going against. I have a few myself that I tend to dread going against, so I can understand fully. So does that mean you cannot hop on Smash right away then? You may have to alert me when you can somehow, or we gotta set up some sort of time then or something. < _ >

SkiddySlipdown

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkiddySlipdown
Relllaaaxxxxxx, I didn't take any offense to it. We all have characters we dislike going against. I have a few myself that I tend to dread going against, so I can understand fully. So does that mean you cannot hop on Smash right away then? You may have to alert me when you can somehow, or we gotta set up some sort of time then or something. < _ >
I'm available now, I see you're on for glory atm c:

Top Bottom