• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Or anyone else? Add and I'll accept/make a room

Sir Prize

Smash Rookie
NNID
FasciNate87
Hello, Sir Prize here. I'm not new to Smash Bros but I am new to the Smash community. Even though I've been playing Smash since the 64 version....I suck. I want to get better and get into the competitive scene. Anyone care to help? I play on Wii U and my NNID is FasciNate87. Thank you.

DranzerFrost

Smash Rookie
NNID
DranzerFrost
Anyone want to help me practice for the Hype GO tourny this weekend? I'll probably just be sticking to 2 or 3 characters though.

NNID: DranzerFrost

KuyaMoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
NatsuBrah
Would anyone be willing to help me improve at Smash 4? I'm not that good so anyone would be great! My NNID is NatsuBrah.

D

Deleted member

Looking for a sparring partner in smash for wii u. Trying to improve my skills. NNID : KaiserDragon187
Hit me up bro, I'm a Meta Knight/Greninja main from the Bronx as well, so we shouldn't lag much or at all. :happysheep:

Last edited by a moderator:

OniLink97

Smash Cadet
NNID
0niLink97
I'm looking 4 someone who i can practice with, and 2 have fun, i only ask that you have a way to communicate with each other (skype if possible) and to have a stable internet connection, i will have a wired connection soon. I also have other games if u want 2 play something else.

nnid: 0niLink97

Zaabrey

Smash Apprentice
I am in a need of a LOT of 1 on 1 practice! I need to sharpen my mains and secondaries.

Anyone wish to add me, my NNID is steelfoe.

I go by the name Bracelet online. I'll be sure to set up an account with skype and get a new headset before the weekend.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'm posting here because I need help with my Fox and i'm sick of the losses. A loss or two is okay, but when you are repeatedly losing, its becomes f*cking agonizing. So if anyone is willing to give me a hand (or a paw), go ahead and add me at the following NNID: Greatfox1

This has been my third day straight in a row where I have had nothing but loss after loss. I'm done with this aggravation. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PS: I don't normally check my Friend List, much if at all, so go ahead and let me know you will be sending me a request.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'm looking 4 someone who i can practice with, and 2 have fun, i only ask that you have a way to communicate with each other (skype if possible) and to have a stable internet connection, i will have a wired connection soon. I also have other games if u want 2 play something else.

nnid: 0niLink97

I probably could use some practice (by some I mean a lot lol). Probably playing with people whom I've talked to over playing with people around the globe would be a good option.

I keep my Skype private, and given out only to people I know well. Internet should be fine. The only problem will be communication (since again, I tend to keep Skype private).

NNID: Greatfox1

PS: Sorry for the duplicate post, I would have deleted the one prior had there been the option.

OniLink97

Smash Cadet
NNID
0niLink97
I probably could use some practice (by some I mean a lot lol). Probably playing with people whom I've talked to over playing with people around the globe would be a good option.

I keep my Skype private, and given out only to people I know well. Internet should be fine. The only problem will be communication (since again, I tend to keep Skype private).

NNID: Greatfox1

PS: Sorry for the duplicate post, I would have deleted the one prior had there been the option.
i understand, i gave u a request.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I'm posting here because I need help with my Fox and i'm sick of the losses. A loss or two is okay, but when you are repeatedly losing, its becomes f*cking agonizing. So if anyone is willing to give me a hand (or a paw), go ahead and add me at the following NNID: Greatfox1

This has been my third day straight in a row where I have had nothing but loss after loss. I'm done with this aggravation. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PS: I don't normally check my Friend List, much if at all, so go ahead and let me know you will be sending me a request.
Someone pointed me to this post. I'm no pro but I think I can help you with fox at least a bit. Let me know what time you usually play smash at night. I'll add your nnid when I boot up my wii later.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Someone pointed me to this post. I'm no pro but I think I can help you with fox at least a bit. Let me know what time you usually play smash at night. I'll add your nnid when I boot up my wii later.
Hey man,

Sorry if my my initial post sounded harsh in any way, I was a bit fed up at the time.

It really depends what time of night you're thinking. because my time is MDT.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I would love for some 1-on-1 training but I gotta go to work in a few minutes.
I'll be open tomorrow afternoon at around 5 p.m. east coast time if anyone wants to add me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom