• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Added back and hosting atm. 2 or 3 stocks?]
I like 3, but I'm cool with either
woops lmao

GGs! I rarely get to fight any robins, and even less meta knights! Very fun games against those characters :)

Last edited:

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
woops lmao

GGs! I rarely get to fight any robins, and even less meta knights! Very fun games against those characters :)
GGs. You main one of the only characters that I hate fighting lol. I recently picked up Meta Knight, so mine wasn't that great. Thanks a lot for the MU knowledge though!

Sir_Africa

Smash Cadet
If anyone wants to play some matches hit me up. Idk how wii u friend adding works yet but I'll figure it out. Can't seem to find people in for glory lately so here goes nothing.

NNID: HIV+
At least I think it's that. It's either that or Sir_Africa but my name at the bottom of my character icon whenever I enter FG always says HIV+ so I'm assuming it's that.

Im usually on everyday. Prolly gonna hop on more tomorrow if not tonight. Add me and we'll play whenever you or I am free

Last edited:

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
GGs. You main one of the only characters that I hate fighting lol. I recently picked up Meta Knight, so mine wasn't that great. Thanks a lot for the MU knowledge though!
Dang, I know what you mean. I actually hate fighting her too lolol. I can see mk giving me more trouble than I'd like if I don't learn the MU
Lemme know if you're ever up for more games! The connection was pretty good except for that crazy kongo fight haha

Sir_Africa

Smash Cadet
Would you two be interested in rotations?

I was planning to work on a story tonight, but I want to play a little more since I just got on. I can multitask.
Can't play tonight but add me and just use me as a sparring partner whenever else ur free.

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
anyone around want to smash now?
Ill check back @ around 10:30pm

Last edited:

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
ggs not sure how serious a majority of those games were(my puff games werent lol) but still fun lol
Good Games, it is a little upsetting i could do nothing with tl or kirbs against your cfalcon but i had fun!
im also back btw if you are up for some more?

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
sorry just saw this! I'll add you rn
GGs man. Your peach is really good, spacing excellent. It's not too often that I Have to be Mario to win, but you spanked pretty much anything else I tried

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
GGs man. Your peach is really good, spacing excellent. It's not too often that I Have to be Mario to win, but you spanked pretty much anything else I tried
GGs, & Thanks ! :) Your mario is pretty insane, I swear I got punished hard every time I tried to grab haha. Would definitely be down to fight him again to figure some better ways to approach. Awesome games overall though~

jcbamaral

Smash Rookie
NNID
jcb.amaral
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out whether my input delay is because of the region(its really hard to get against a Brazilian in For Glory, lol) or anything else. Anyways if anyone's interested in playing now, add me: NNID jcbamaral c:

CRa2Y A

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out whether my input delay is because of the region(its really hard to get against a Brazilian in For Glory, lol) or anything else. Anyways if anyone's interested in playing now, add me: NNID jcbamaral c:
I'll play! NNID: XxArmoredTitanxX

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Just got on. Anyone down for 1v1?

Sp0nge

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tking17