• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Atm0s

Smash Cadet
NNID
GreenStarMario
3DS FC
1075-0882-2177
I'm looking to fill up my friends list, so make sure to add me. I'll get around to adding whoever replies to this.

ShanCold

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShanCold
Add NNID ShanCold. I'm fairly new to this but I'm trying to get better. Send a message with your request as I am a guy with a girl Mii so I get lots of creepy requests to decline.

Grass

Smash Lord
Add NNID ShanCold. I'm fairly new to this but I'm trying to get better. Send a message with your request as I am a guy with a girl Mii so I get lots of creepy requests to decline.
I'm looking to fill up my friends list, so make sure to add me. I'll get around to adding whoever replies to this.
I should really start up a skype group for wii u players, and get people interested in this game to join. Like it'd save me a lot of time to like get people on here to play each other. If you guys are interested let me know.

TheHeroKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
GIRATlNA
I should really start up a skype group for wii u players, and get people interested in this game to join. Like it'd save me a lot of time to like get people on here to play each other. If you guys are interested let me know.
I'd like that. Would save me time too.

ShanCold

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShanCold
I'd be interested in whatever gets me playing with people; haven't had any interaction off here yet haha. Don't feel like sharing my Skype on here cause of old lasting paranoia of ddos attacks (I've had a lot over Xbox) but I'd be interested in a group like that.
I'd like that. Would save me time too.

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Doubles or singles anyone? I got a partner. If not 1v1?
Paolo_martinez18
I'd love to do Doubles! Message me and we can set something up.
I would be very interested, actually. I'd love to join.

Lyfe Everlasten

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lyfe_Everlasten
3DS FC
3153-6610-1434
@ Grass Grass I'd definitely be interested in a Skype group. Add me, my Skype is Lyfe_Everlasten. That goes for anyone. If you wanna play me and voice chat at the same time, let me know and/or hit me up on here or Skype. I'm really interested to train and help other people and myself get better.

@ DeViSION DeViSION I'd be happy to train with you/play you again. I remember you left me kind of quickly last time we played, idk if I'm good enough to train with you. But I'm down if you are.

Last edited:

ShanCold

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShanCold
Trying to add as many that want to train as I can. My NNID is ShanCold and I'm currently garbage. If you send me a req put a message with it!

Last edited:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
@ Grass Grass I'd definitely be interested in a Skype group. Add me, my Skype is Lyfe_Everlasten. That goes for anyone. If you wanna play me and voice chat at the same time, let me know and/or hit me up on here or Skype. I'm really interested to train and help other people and myself get better.

@ DeViSION DeViSION I'd be happy to train with you/play you again. I remember you left me kind of quickly last time we played, idk if I'm good enough to train with you. But I'm down if you are.
Added you on skype, already got you on smash if you want a game.

Trying to add as many that want to train as I can. My NNID is ShanCold and I'm currently garbage. If you send me a req put a message with it!
I'm online now if you want a game.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
you know what, I'll leave it up to the people if people wanna join a skype group, send me a PM with your skype name (not display name) and I'll add you if not then I guess don't respond.

Skype group is up atm as a PM so you guys can hang there till I can make sure there's no drama or whatever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom