• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Boomuki

Smash Cadet
NNID
BooMuki
3DS FC
0963-0043-6790
Anyone wants to play against Falcon? Would like to practice against Sonic and Pikachu if possible.

Kaneki164

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thawk164
3DS FC
5127-2247-5437
ggs @ Boomuki Boomuki , I swear most of time you Falcon would just out speed my Sonic and bodied me for the rest of the match. I learned a lot from that matchup so ggs.

Last edited:

Boomuki

Smash Cadet
NNID
BooMuki
3DS FC
0963-0043-6790
ggs @ Boomuki Boomuki , I swear most of time you Falcon would just out speed my Sonic and bodied me for the rest of the match. I learned a lot from that matchup so ggs.
GGs! I would advise you to do something about your rolling habit, I was able to punish it many times. And try to mixup your getup options, because you chose normal getup and then roll away nearly every time.

Kaneki164

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thawk164
3DS FC
5127-2247-5437
GGs! I would advise you to do something about your rolling habit, I was able to punish it many times. And try to mixup your getup options, because you chose normal getup and then roll away nearly every time.
Yeah I was told that by a player I fought in a tourney a while back. I'm working on breaking that habit and I know there are other things I have to work on too. Thanks it's nice too receive criticism from better players.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Anyone wants to play against Falcon? Would like to practice against Sonic and Pikachu if possible.
Add me, I'll play next time we're on. I don't play either character, but i can have a doable pikachu.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Ok I just requested you. I'm in a room, join
Petersonc87

Hardy

Smash Rookie
NNID
canachick
Hi, noob posting here. My NNID is canachick (my gf did it '-') and I'm looking foward to learn how to sm4sh ^^ I added a couple of you guys already, looking foward to have some fun.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Anyone wanna play? I'm down for anything, 1v1s, free for alls, 2v2s. I'm looking to get better so don't expect a real good opponent.
My NNID is srmario.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
GGs, you have a really good Mario game. The claw at Halberd was really stupid. Any tips on how I could get better?
You played really well. Your DDD and bowser are your best characters IMO. Your pac man is one of the best I've played; it's just unfortunate that pac man kinda sucks lol.

As you saw I exploited w Mario, both of those big characters can be gimped Really hard. Best thing to do is be careful what you do at low %. Use grabs or other moves that do not leave you too open. Then, once it goes into the mid-game, your ledge defense was solid.

If we play again I can pay more attention to some of the technicalities. To be honest, this time I was just worried about winning :) very good games. It's So nice playing vs people that Learn while they play... Unlike the general for glory crowd.

KnightofPizza

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LergiOfficial
You played really well. Your DDD and bowser are your best characters IMO. Your pac man is one of the best I've played; it's just unfortunate that pac man kinda sucks lol.

As you saw I exploited w Mario, both of those big characters can be gimped Really hard. Best thing to do is be careful what you do at low %. Use grabs or other moves that do not leave you too open. Then, once it goes into the mid-game, your ledge defense was solid.

If we play again I can pay more attention to some of the technicalities. To be honest, this time I was just worried about winning :) very good games. It's So nice playing vs people that Learn while they play... Unlike the general for glory crowd.
D3 and Bowser are definitely my best, though I wouldn't say my Pac was too good. I need to mess with Marth a bit more, those Shield Breaker ranges are really messing with me. Thanks for the tips though, they really do help. It was really silly that the D3 Gordo stage spike worked. On one of the matches, I forgot which one, I mispressed a Gordo instead of my recovery and it killed me in the process. Still, really good games, we should play again sometime.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
D3 and Bowser are definitely my best, though I wouldn't say my Pac was too good. I need to mess with Marth a bit more, those Shield Breaker ranges are really messing with me. Thanks for the tips though, they really do help. It was really silly that the D3 Gordo stage spike worked. On one of the matches, I forgot which one, I mispressed a Gordo instead of my recovery and it killed me in the process. Still, really good games, we should play again sometime.
For sure. Yeah the silly deaths happen. You jumped on my head i think twice when I was DK early on. 1 stock=half the game. Maybe 3 stock next time?

Yeah marth is awesome, except I don't like him as a matchup vs the big guys u play. ESP i couldn't do anything about the gordo projectiles. With marth its easy to get %, tough to get kills with marth vs those two. DK and mario all the way vs bigs. Jiggs is just for fun.

But yeah, I'll regret telling you this next time we play, but when u have <40%, you should avoid being near mario at all costs. All I go for are grabs and tilts at the low %

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
Me me D:

Add me (canachick), I'm terrible but well ><
Good matches and u dont suck u have the basics of smash bros down. Just try to cool down on throwing out a lot of smash attacks cuz u can be heavily punished. Just a a lil tip ;)i would've played one more but i had to do something real quick, how long have u been smashing?

Hardy

Smash Rookie
NNID
canachick
Good matches and u dont suck u have the basics of smash bros down. Just try to cool down on throwing out a lot of smash attacks cuz u can be heavily punished. Just a a lil tip ;)i would've played one more but i had to do something real quick, how long have u been smashing?
Tbh for 2 weeks '-'''' I've played the original and that's it, now I'm spending vacations at my GF's and she owns a Wii U.

I killed myself like 3 or 4 times LOL. Yeah I know that, it's just a terrible habit htat the AI doesn't punish >< Thanks a lot once again ^^

Should I stick to Ryu btw?

I think he's busy. Wanna go some quick rounds?
Sure, just add me o/

Last edited:

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
Tbh for 2 weeks '-'''' I've played the original and that's it, now I'm spending vacations at my GF's and she owns a Wii
Oh i see for 2 weeks ur good. Ive played them all but the original lol. If u wanna main ryu um it could be fun he is very strong and good all around but the thing is that he is very technical and needs time and effort put in to him in a special way lol. I ddont have him but i have played him and i play street fighter also. One thing though try not to spanm focus attack cuz its also easy to punish or if u do cancel it all the time lol

Hardy

Smash Rookie
NNID
canachick
Oh i see for 2 weeks ur good. Ive played them all but the original lol. If u wanna main ryu um it could be fun he is very strong and good all around but the thing is that he is very technical and needs time and effort put in to him in a special way lol. I ddont have him but i have played him and i play street fighter also. One thing though try not to spanm focus attack cuz its also easy to punish or if u do cancel it all the time lol
I dunno FG overwhelmed me lol. I was like ¨WHY CAN I KICK ASS IN MK8 AFTER A WEEK BUT NOT HERE ;-;"

Ah yeah Im aware I could had cancelled it to avoid getting punished like an idiot so much, but I dunno I was super derpy lol ^^'

I liked Pikachu (a bit too hard for me imo ><), Fox, Ryu, Roy, ZZS and Sonic (although people got salty in FG when I played him and I can see why '-') the most.

Shaowz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Epikshaowz
3DS FC
4313-5214-1437
I dunno FG overwhelmed me lol. I was like ¨WHY CAN I KICK *** IN MK8 AFTER A WEEK BUT NOT HERE ;-;"

Ah yeah Im aware I could had cancelled it to avoid getting punished like an idiot so much, but I dunno I was super derpy lol ^^'

I liked Pikachu (a bit too hard for me imo ><), Fox, Ryu, Roy, ZZS and Sonic (although people got salty in FG when I played him and I can see why '-') the most.
Sonic can be annoying althouh i dont use him anymore i do like him. The easiest character to use in that list is roy because he cant be punished for anything like yoshi and his popowpower anand speed are top tier. Bbut pikachu can be used in a novice way too and pikachu is fun i secondary him

Top Bottom