• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
my wife does not understand anything like that, she only wants to think its for talking to "females".

sure my nnid is Smashedu
what was yours?

Sure idc, let me know when you add me and ill pause and go add you back

rooms up

dedede want to join?
Please do not post multiple times in a row (double/triple/etc posting) as it violates the terms of service.

Instead, please use the edit function to add onto the thread.

smashedu

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashEDU
Please do not post multiple times in a row (double/triple/etc posting) as it violates the terms of service.

Instead, please use the edit function to add onto the thread.
ok, sure thing.

Any one around looking for some smash action?
I need some training with a few characters and am looking to get better.
I would like some advice, and am also willing to give some.

I added a few of you guys.. If you see me around or on send me a message, or join if a rooms up!!

*bored* someone want to play some smash?

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Crimson-Vulcan
Add me, because I need a punching bag, a trainer or someone who can actually beat me in every match.
Anyone want to accept?

IamDnY

Smash Rookie
NNID IamDnY
I'm fairly new to smash, havent smashed since good ol 64. looking for fun matches and sparing.
Online mostly in the after work hours european time. GL HF

8ightman

Smash Rookie
I'm relatively new to Smash, so I'm not too knowledgable of a lot of tech--though, I'm willing to learn and would greatly appreciate help. I'm looking for someone to play with, and am interested in maining Toon Link and Falco. NNID: ytinamuh

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
@ 8ightman 8ightman
just added you, I'll create the room. I'm not exactly the most skilled player either so don't worry.

Last edited:

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
Hey good games man they were a lot of fun, I have to go make myself some dinner but after if you want me to I can point out some things that might help you.
GGs as well and I'd appreciate any pointers. :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs as well and I'd appreciate any pointers. :D
Well first thing I noticed is you like to roll a lot, rolling should be used to get you out of bad situations, but if you become too predictable with it I can punish the roll with a pivot grab or simply use an attack at the spot where I think you will roll to. It's a bad habit we all have to break out of.

Instead of rolling, spot dodging is a lot safer, even though I forget about it sometimes. You can also tap run once in the opposite direction (a.k.a. 1 Foxtrot), this leaves you at a safe distance away from the other guy while still being in a decent range to dash back in for a punish.

I would recommend saving some replays and watching them over, and where you see you like to roll, instead do one of the things I mentioned. I think this will help you play a lot safer in general and leave you less open for punishes. Hope this helps!

Edit: Don't get me wrong, rolling is a good option in some situations, but my point is doing it too much your opponent might catch on.

Last edited:

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
Well first thing I noticed is you like to roll a lot, rolling should be used to get you out of bad situations, but if you become too predictable with it I can punish the roll with a pivot grab or simply use an attack at the spot where I think you will roll to. It's a bad habit we all have to break out of.

Instead of rolling, spot dodging is a lot safer, even though I forget about it sometimes. You can also tap run once in the opposite direction (a.k.a. 1 Foxtrot), this leaves you at a safe distance away from the other guy while still being in a decent range to dash back in for a punish.

I would recommend saving some replays and watching them over, and where you see you like to roll, instead do one of the things I mentioned. I think this will help you play a lot safer in general and leave you less open for punishes. Hope this helps!

Edit: Don't get me wrong, rolling is a good option in some situations, but my point is doing it too much your opponent might catch on.
Thanks. That's something I've actually noticed recently, and I'm working on doing it less. Like you said, it's a hard habit to break.

Budden/EA

Smash Rookie
NNID
rocketman123456
ID is Rocketman123456 I do skype too, Anyone around this morning/night should add me I am feeling in a teams kind of mood.

Last edited:

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
@ A AlphaLight sorry for the abrupt leave, I have to clean my room cause company is coming over.cyou were consistently beating the crap out of me tho GGs.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Anyone abouts should add me I just had my friend leave on me in a huff. Capn falcon was to much. I don't always play standard its more fun that way. Helps me get gold for Alt's. ID is Rocketman123456 I do skype if anyone still does that anymore.
Yea bro add Static Shock and ill put you in our smash chat

McZaxon

Smash Cadet
NNID
McZaxon
Switch FC
SW-0554-7774-1020
Is there anyone here that mains Rosalina & Luma? Or Marth? Cutoms on? These two match ups are my worst when it comes to tournaments. I need to play more matches with both opponents to fully understand how to play these characters.

Honestly any projectile character will work, as I suck with projectiles. But a Rosalina & Luma main would be preferred! Thanks!

Top Bottom