• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

D

Deleted member

gg snoopy! Had a blast
GGs man. I agree, I love lag-less games like the ones we just had. Don't know if you'll be online later but I will - you should play Olimar next time we play so I can see how good it is. :)

Janko

Smash Rookie
GGs man. I agree, I love lag-less games like the ones we just had. Don't know if you'll be online later but I will - you should play Olimar next time we play so I can see how good it is. :)
My olimars ok, but i dont know who im better with. i crush usually with link, pit, pal, char, but sometimes I lose beause of the match ups

Janko

Smash Rookie
My olimars ok, but i dont know who im better with. i crush usually with link, pit, pal, char, but sometimes I lose beause of the match ups
me i am ken man

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Last edited:

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
in the interest of fairness i'll add the first few who joined and i'll host again a bit later for some more team matches.

edit: btw janko and zatchiel could i get your nnids?

Last edited:

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID
Daqueto
3DS FC
5129-2178-4865
Switch FC
SW-3746-5895-3874
1v1 anyone? I'm in a smash kind of mood

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
Is there anyone here looking for dedicated doubles partner? I have a main partner, but he isn't on till night time. I'd just want someone who considers themselves "good" (Hopefully I don't across as rude, but I usually like to fight good people).

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Does anyone want to play a few games against me? I'm looking for ways to improve.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
lol, haha. thanks. you too, and you're one of the campiest players i've ever played o.o

ggs, honestly didnt feel like camping u back in a friendly so i just went ham, much fun. anyone else for some epic matches?!

Last edited by a moderator:

winner133

Smash Cadet
NNID
winner133
3DS FC
1161-0198-4190
lol, haha. thanks. you too, and you're one of the campiest players i've ever played o.o
weep xD, well back throws are effective next to the edge, and I try not to use alot of pk fire.
Your shiek does move pretty fast, and those combos o.o

Last edited:

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID
Daqueto
3DS FC
5129-2178-4865
Switch FC
SW-3746-5895-3874
anyone down for some 1v1s

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna play with customs and custom stages? I'm free idc if it not a free for all.

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
Looking for a good ZZS to play against and learn a thing or two just got game yesterday and working on ZSS as main

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sure am Zatch. Let's start our Smash 4 experiences right now lol. I'll try to keep up.
Guessing it disconnected you? Yikes. Great games dude. You're better than I recall from my days with Brawl. I had a blast playing with you in Smash 4. I think this was our very first time.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Guessing it disconnected you? Yikes. Great games dude. You're better than I recall from my days with Brawl. I had a blast playing with you in Smash 4. I think this was our very first time.
GGs as well my dad has a heater on that pulls a lot of power which seems to mess with the connection. Sorry about the lag though.

It looks like I have a bit of catching up to do lol. You're more experience here, but I'm not surprised that you got me good. Good characters man, and it was good playing you again. Yes this is the first of many Zatch lol. At least in Brawl I did get games, but not here vs you for the first time. I'm going to have to remedy that in the near future.

Hopefully next time we can play in better conditions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom