• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna play? NNID Is Jrdkilr22 My friend code is 2664-2858-9403
E1: Anyone here?

Last edited:

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
Anybody wanna face me? I'm gonna use Kirby and test my skills with him since I usually played as him from the past.

Kurimu Freedom

Smash Rookie
NNID
Keneiyu
Ny ID is Keneiyu and I'm a very good Sonic player, let me know if anyone wants to Smash with me 1v1

Last edited:

Kurimu Freedom

Smash Rookie
NNID
Keneiyu
Can you host again? I missed it

Man, i almost beat you, i shouldn't had done the charged spin attack

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Man, i almost beat you, i shouldn't had done the charged spin attack
Sorry bro but there was too much lag for that to count as a real game, do you have a usb lan adapter? That will make the experience smoother for all. Also tone down the spin dashes, they became really predictable after a while

Kurimu Freedom

Smash Rookie
NNID
Keneiyu
Sorry bro but there was too much lag for that to count as a real game, do you have a usb lan adapter? That will make the experience smoother for all. Also tone down the spin dashes, they became really predictable after a while
Don't have one and I am working on that but it's what i usually do

Wigglybear

Smash Rookie
NNID
wigglybear100
Double Post Warning Received
Anyone up for a competitive one on one?? :D I think i'm pretty good lol NNID: wigglybear100

Anybody looking for some quality games? Please step right up
eyyy one on one?

Wigglybear

Smash Rookie
NNID
wigglybear100
Alright i'll host

just put a room up
alright cool joining

Alright i'll host

just put a room up
haha you're wrecking me i'd love to play you again in the morning i'm trying to not be loud right now with the gamecube controller cause i'm back at my parents place for spring break so that's making me play a little worse but NO JOHNS lol

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
haha you're wrecking me i'd love to play you again in the morning i'm trying to not be loud right now with the gamecube controller cause i'm back at my parents place for spring break so that's making me play a little worse but NO JOHNS lol
LOL yeah man it was fun

Wigglybear

Smash Rookie
NNID
wigglybear100
LOL yeah man it was fun
lol my bad i had to leave so suddenly lmao i got yelled at for the controller making too much noise hahaha coming home from break makes me feel like a youngin again just message me whenever you're free tomorrow

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Grargh, just had a bad nap and am feeling quite awake. Maybe a nice set of smash can get me sleepy again? Anyone wanna spar?
Edit: Guess not, everyones probably asleep haha. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Last edited:

EmperorDeDeDe

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheThingInItself
My NNID is TheThingInItself, I could do with some good people to practice with. I rarely meet someone on For Glory who can give my DeDeDe a challenge. I have a tournament at 6pm cst tonight if anyone would wanna help me practice.

Wigglybear

Smash Rookie
NNID
wigglybear100
My NNID is TheThingInItself, I could do with some good people to practice with. I rarely meet someone on For Glory who can give my DeDeDe a challenge. I have a tournament at 6pm cst tonight if anyone would wanna help me practice.
I'm down to play you!

Grargh, just had a bad nap and am feeling quite awake. Maybe a nice set of smash can get me sleepy again? Anyone wanna spar?
Edit: Guess not, everyones probably asleep haha. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!
Add me

Top Bottom