• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

JollyBrit

Smash Rookie
NNID
izaakwilliams
OK I accepted your request. I see that you're playing For Glory atm. I'll make the room and you can join when you're ready.
I'm free now if you want a friendly, I'm hosting a room anyway, just getting a drink

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Wow..this site is dumb weak yo
Everyone swears they tourney champs to be (when they know dang well they aint goin past local) so they only wanna play 1v1 wit stupid rules and when you finaly play, its just another video taught style from some noob who read threads to learn the cheapest way to play with a character..so whack
DONE with these "boards"

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Warning Received
Now I know why your name starts with BS.
I never win against most DHunts + I kept using the wrong characters DX

Wow..this site is dumb weak yo
Everyone swears they tourney champs to be (when they know dang well they aint goin past local) so they only wanna play 1v1 wit stupid rules and when you finaly play, its just another video taught style from some noob who read threads to learn the cheapest way to play with a character..so whack
Its true I think its because people don't have "2½" Hours to learn a character.
My Toon Link switches everytime a pattern is learned so the opponent can forget it after.

I think its just the way most people are, they get lazy and resort to videos because yeah, it is your first thought but the process is "Should I go into training mode, learn this charaters combos or resort to videos?
Answer: Videos :)"
I mean I don't hate it because most of the population is lazy nowadays but, I'd rather rant about this somewhere else than here

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Now I know why your name starts with BS.
I never win against most DHunts + I kept using the wrong characters DX
If you did more than sit on the ledge all day waiting for me to make a predictable move maybe that 3-stock would not have happened

GG anyways

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
If you did more than sit on the ledge all day waiting for me to make a predictable move maybe that 3-stock would not have happened
Ehm, I kind of act like an amiibo sometimes sorry about that. I had changed my style to stand in the middle yesterday and forgot about it lol

GG's to you too.

I might need to delete some people I only have 17 friend slots left.
But, anyone looking for a doubles partner or is looking for some friendlies I'm available this whole week until friday (I think)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirst

@ JaredK22 JaredK22 Please be mindful of double/triple posting. In the future, when you have more to say, there's an Edit button under your post that you can use.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Oops I didn't realize that sorry!

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
@x Snoopy I totally forgot about our match!
Sucks I need to get off my Wii U… :(

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID -
S3PH_JHXLR8r

S3PH_JHXLR8R*
I don't know if the caps matters or not but oh well.
In the future, please edit your post instead of double posting.

blitzed04

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blitzed04
Blitzed04, New to the competitive seen, give me a chance xD (Sorry if its a bit laggy) @ Pazzo. Pazzo.

Edit: Mainly play 2 Stocks 5mins, we could possibly do 4 Stocks 8 Mins

Last edited:

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Hi You Smashers, my NNID is "mrblokes"...

You and I can play on these stages below:

Also please subscribe ;)

- Your Friendly Smash House Admin

Last edited:

Inger

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kalificus
3DS FC
1349-5584-0682
Anyone up for some games this fine monday morning?

Last edited:

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
Rooms set! Join at your leisure!

Edit: Good games man, sorry I wasn't much of a challenge. Kinda hurts that I practice so much yet get beaten so hard, but you played well.
Dont worry about it. No matter how good you are you can always learn something from a match. Just keep working at it and you will get better.

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
Dont worry about it. No matter how good you are you can always learn something from a match. Just keep working at it and you will get better.
What did you notice from our match? I kinda SD'd from stupid things, trying to make really high risk high reward plays and dying due to it, and mis-positioning my nair and getting grabbed.

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
What did you notice from our match? I kinda SD'd from stupid things, trying to make really high risk high reward plays and dying due to it, and mis-positioning my nair and getting grabbed.
Your approaches were kind of predictable like when you would come in with a Fair and I was able to edge guard you easily with attacks.

Mech0nis

It's a Wonderful World...
NNID
AverageSalviGuy
3DS FC
5215-0381-9754
It's OK, I kinda forgot as well. I'll be on later so hopefully we can play then!

Want to play sometime? I need practice against Shulk as he's one of my more difficult match-ups. We're both in NY so there shouldn't be much lag, if any.
ill play after im done with @ obeymalleo obeymalleo

Top Bottom