• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Warning Received
Good Games you have a pretty solid mewtwo. I think you should work on air dodging but other than that your mewtwo is good. And hahaha good ending.
lol sorry about that XD
i do know how to play jiggs, but it had just been awhile since the last time i played her. So of course i tried to recover with up-b XP
also, I agree with you saying I should work on air dodging, it just that I usually play Melee with my friends and I have just learned to not do it as much, but I need to remember it works completely different on this game.
:bubblebobble:

Also would you say Pit or Dark Pit is better? I don't play them much but when I do I usually go Dark Pit, because I feel like he is stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
Added. Still trying to implement some new techniques and trying to pick up some new characters so my play may be a bit off. Any feedback is great. I can host

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Any one want to do some doubles? I am in the mood for something different, and I have never done doubles before. The idea of coordinating with a stranger also sounds fun!

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
I'd be down for doubles. You got 2 other people?

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Alright, so I guess everyone friend Henry then join his room.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Warning Received
missing Zatch, Koberfox I cannot let you into the chat for some reason? The room is open now by the way

I'm up for doubles.
My id is alfredo24pr
If you do not reply in five minutes we will have to replace you unfortunately

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
I'm here!! wait for meeee
Allright cool, you will be on green team.

REALLY fun goofy games guys! Thanks for participating! I hope to play you all individually as well at some point!

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Oh no I missed doubles here, too bad XD, I love doubles lol, I do them often.

RedBeefBaron

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redbeefbaron
My Nintendo ID is Redbeefbaron. Anyone in and around Ohio trying to do some 2 stock 1v1 customs? I want to see if i can actually find players where connection isn't an issue online.

Last edited:

Tulpin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tulpin
3DS FC
4441-9948-0726
My Nintendo ID is Redbeefbaron. Anyone in and around Ohio trying to do some 2 stock 1v1 customs? I want to see if i can actually find players where connection isn't an issue online.
I added you! I live in the Toledo area so hopefully the lag isn't an issue. My NNID is Tulpin btw

Last edited:
Top Bottom