• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Hey, anyone up for some matches? trying to improve my corrin, an help is highly appreciated.

FYI, I am coming from Germany, so europeans are preferred from a connection standpoint. Cannot wait to fight some of ya :-)

kablammZ

Smash Rookie
NNID
kablammZ
Here's my NNID: kablammZ I'll welcome any player.
My skype name should be the same thing. Just lemme know you're from smash boards.

Rawbinator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HypothesisTest
I want some practice too. I've pretty much only played FG and recently I don't have any motivation to play that so anyone feel free to add me up. I'll probably mostly play at nights on weekdays and random times on weekends (EST).
^^I wanna play alot today, let me know if you'd like to play. Also been trying to pick up Bayo

SmackaDerp

Smash Rookie
My NNID: SlapaDerp
Just joined smash boards, seen this site a ton of times but never joined, been playing since n64 days, and now I guess I'll try to make new smash friends or something. Idk I'll see how it goes.

GorouxGods

Smash Rookie
NNID
G1DDYII
Looking for more people to play against almost all my current friends are kids/casuals, so add me if you want to
play!!!
My NNID: G1DDYII

Last edited:

/Lucina

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Katsie
(Username) /Lucina - (NNID) Katsie - (Game) SSB4

I'd like to be added to the list, thanks!

Reaper Talk

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tricky32
3DS FC
0946-2336-1376
Anyone looking for a training buddy? I'm a Yoshi/Mario main and I'm available most nights and weekends. Just @ me or message me if you want to play

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Looking for someone named FAULCO. He gave me a good beating some days ago and i wan my revenge.

Anyone is free to add me tho.

ID at my signature

Last edited:

Chappy

Smash Cadet
Messing around with some new characters and I'm looking for people to play against. My NNID is ps_chap.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Anyone want to play? I want to see how good I am with other characters besides my mains, I will be playing the characters in order from my mains to my secondaries to others I play for fun.

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
My copy of Smash 4 has a corrupt Onett, so the disc just stops reading if Onett gets chosen. That means I can randomly get screwed over on For Glory, which has happened a few times now. Sooooo would anyone like to play me some Onett-free games??

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Sure I'll play you. I'll send the fr and want me to make the room?
Sorry, you must of responded as soon as I decided to go offline after waiting for a while. I'm on now if you, or anyone else is still looking.

I also believe you're already on my Friends list actually.

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
down to play PM or smash 4?
PM:3527-8748-7980 WAVE
NNID:Jackie1011
kik:jaredallen_
:4link::4mario::4marth::4tlink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom