• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

lordsawsbuck

Smash Rookie
NNID
skyw1nd
3DS FC
3523-2097-7995
Well, even though I'm not very good at all, I'd really love some new friends and sparring partners, so feel free to add skyw1nd. :3
I've got MK8 and SSB4.
Pazzo. Pazzo.

ytinamuh

Smash Rookie
I'm a scrubby Fox main, looking to pick up Meta Knight, would anyone be willing to play and possibly toss me a few tips?

NNID: ytinamuh

Vishudda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vishudda
3DS FC
5300-9107-9201
Vishudda Vishudda I have yet to pick a main, and I don't think I want it to be Pac-man, mostly because of his terrible grabs. I just really enjoy flinging fruits, throwing down a hydrant and then smashing the hydrant into other people. It's just fun to me.

I was considering Villager, but I feel like they would get easily shut down by any character with a reflector.

I really love Earthbound, so I am heavily considering Ness, but like I said, I'm terrible at grabbing people for some reason. It's weird. People don't seem to have much trouble grabbing me.

Aside from that, I like Diddy, Lucina and Pikachu. It's just narrowing it down that's getting me. On top of that, finding someone willing to help me out with finding my weaknesses and helping me improve my grab game + combos. I tried out For Glory, but even when I can figure out people's patterns, I don't know how to properly react or am just too slow.
I'll add you and we should smash sometime, for sure. Yoshi is by far my best fighter, but I also main Villager and Ike. When you're fighting someone with a reflector as Villager, you have to play more tactfully. Send out a Loid, and if they put up the reflector, hit them with turnips (dair), just as an example. And remember that you have the pocket move, so if they reflect it at you, just pocket it! Ness is really good in many ways, but I personally don't like him. I do think Lucas is awesome though, and he has a very fun grab game.

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
I opened a room

Edit: There were a few lag spikes every game throwing me off. Usually play better than this

Gg anyways

Last edited:

Yung Nikey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5399-5236-5207
NNID:BasedBabyJesus

Online for the next few hours add me and lets get it B)

Last edited:
Top Bottom