• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
(Sorry for DP)
GG man. Had a blast playing with you! Seriously, the lag messed you up at times, which sucked. I love your Iggy, BTW!
Any pointers to help me out? Am I rolling too much? (Should I roll to begin with?)
GGs dude! Yeah the lag spikes sucked but when it was goin ~smooth~ those games were fun.
As for pointers - I'm really bad at pointers. You were rolling a lot, but never when I thought you were going to, so it was kind of working lol. I'd have to play you for longer to think of anything else. We'll play again sometime

If anyone else wants to play let me knowww

Last edited:

TheInternetBully

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheInternetBully
Hey all,I am new to smashboards and come from a streetfighter background. Im looking for someone top play but also give tips and maybe help me decide on a main.Basically what I would like is a sparring partner.I want an opponent but more than that I want to see improvement in both of us by playing and learning each others patterns and teaching each other if anyone is interested in that feel free to respond to me. Nintendo ID:TheInternetBully also if area makes a difference in net-play connection I'm on the east coast of the U.S.

Last edited:
Top Bottom