• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Jrodthesage

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jared8
3DS FC
0147-0291-2782
ill do some 1v1 while we figure out skypw. shoot ke a friend request my thing is majinchucky. ill accept then host the room
As soon as I said that I got someone to play with. If they quit I'll join you

xchaoticx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xchaoticx
3DS FC
1118-0432-5128
anyone down for a few 1v1 add me up, my skype is chaotic53. if i dont respond here feel free to ring me on skype

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
anyone down for a few 1v1 add me up, my skype is chaotic53. if i dont respond here feel free to ring me on skype
hey im down to go a few add me my id is majinchucky. add me then host a room. ill accept and jump in

I can play you if you want to.
das we can play if he doesnt touch bak with u. just add my id majinchucky and host a room. ill accept and jump in it

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaiablade64

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMarks
Add TheMarks or message me on here. My skype is Ratatoskr34. I'm very available. I play doubles EVERY Friday night with a buddy. Add me!

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670
fite me 1v1 m8

Last edited:

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670
NNID:TOKISCRAP821 If you want to vs a good kirby fite me

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs @ xchaoticx xchaoticx I didn't expect the rules and stages we played lol, but it was cool regardless. I had fun, so thank you for the matches.

You got to be careful with some of those approaches like the dash attacks.

Last edited:

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
**** sorry, I waited like 10 minutes, then I went to do something. Didn't realize how long I took.
Who hosts?
Dudeee cudda warned me u were beast before we played hahahahaa. too good man =] megamans projectile game is too serious against charizard havent learned wat to do against it yet. i played another sick megaman went by sh1nji or something like that. his megaman kept me boxed out too. but all around ur game was jus solid. thx for showing me how far from pro i am lol.

TrueDimentioKirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
DimentionKirby
3DS FC
1907-8793-9647
Dudeee cudda warned me u were beast before we played hahahahaa. too good man =] megamans projectile game is too serious against charizard havent learned wat to do against it yet. i played another sick megaman went by sh1nji or something like that. his megaman kept me boxed out too. but all around ur game was jus solid. thx for showing me how far from pro i am lol.
Nah man, I'm not that good, and even then, that wasn't my top game. It takes about an hour of serious non stop playing to get me in perfect condition. But ggs, your Charizard was pretty good in my opinion

xchaoticx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xchaoticx
3DS FC
1118-0432-5128
I can play you if you want to.
good matches man, ya gave me a good ass whoopin, lol. exactly what i need to get better

anyone down for a game?

And to address double posting, does that also include replies to previous posts??

Last edited by a moderator:

Jrodthesage

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jared8
3DS FC
0147-0291-2782
anyone down for a game?

And to address double posting, does that also include replies to previous posts??
hey man ill play some with you :) only some cause i dont like fighting samus haha

Cool cool, okay i got a room up.

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
If anyone wants to go a few rounds im ready. I need training for a new main.

Staticky

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna do some Captain Falcon dittos? Friend me, "Pvt Jimmy" and join my room

Last edited:

MrMariosta1

Smash Rookie
My NNID: Mariosta

I love playing friendly matches with other people on SSB4 (Wii U). I also have Mario Kart 8 (don't play it that much) and MH3U (don't play it much, either).

My preferred match rules/settings:
Stocks?: 2
Time Limit?: 6 minutes
Allowed stages?: Preferably a flat stage with platforms, but anything goes.
Omega stages?: No
Items?: No (including Smash Ball)
Custom moves/characters/equipment?: No
All other options set to default.
**You can add me if you are fine with using the above match settings.**

Quick Edit: On Monday thru Friday, I can only be on from 4pm to 10pm (EST) due to school and stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom