• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The newborn Falcon

TakaFlaka

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I know this might not be the best place to do this, but my name's Taka and I'm a Marth/Falcon main. I picked up Falcon about 3 weeks ago and decided to main him after I saw that I was doing fantastic on a site called Anther's Ladder. However, I've come across a lot of problems with some match ups and I feel like I might be missing something in my play style or I might have some really stupid habits. I have played offline a couple of times and placed 1st at small tourneys, but I plan to go to bigger ones since I live near Chicago and I want to be able to up my game since I'll be going to a lot this Summer. Is there anybody that could practice some match ups or spew some knowledge for me? I'd appreciate it a lot.

~A Fellow Falcon

Mochamico

Smash Cadet
NNID
FancyPancy
3DS FC
3437-4422-3883
What matchups in particular?

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
If you're looking for general knowledge, first try looking through some of the hundreds of threads here on the Falcon boards.

If you specifically want MU advice, there's a thread dedicated to it here.

Top Bottom