• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new update proves that yoshi is in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
Check it.

in the site sakurai gives us a song that i think is going to be played on yoshis stage.

allso in the corner of the update it shows the yoshi egg which was his emblem in the last 2 games.

so to me that is proof enough.

Yoshi is in brawl

end of

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Check it.

in the site sakurai gives us a song that i think is going to be played on yoshis stage.

allso in the corner of the update it shows the yoshi egg which was his emblem in the last 2 games.

so to me that is proof enough.

Yoshi is in brawl

end of

there's a very high possiblity that yoshi is in the game, but it's NEVER confirmed UNTILL IT'S CONFIRMED.

(and the proof is deinfatly not enough... I think based on the popularity of yoshi in the past games it's enough though.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
sounds like enough proof.....i don't know anyone who uses Yoshi though he was like the Ice Climbers to me........useless

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I remember watching a video of a Pro Yoshi player. Just because you suck major @$$ with one character doesn't mean he/she is useless. Also Ice Climbers weren't uselss.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
Heh, hopefully they pull a Pit (update twice in same series) and and announce Yoshi tomorrow.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yoshi doesn't suck, i use many characters one of them is Yoshi, and he is very powerfull when you know how to use it.

Yoshi doesn't suck, i use many characters one of them is Yoshi, and he is very powerfull when you know how to use it.
Yeah,Yoshi does suck.

In order to utilize a characters full potential at a lower tier level,you must be a perfectionist.The reason why characters are top tier and overall better is not because of their distinct advantages,rather their ability to compensate for their mistakes.

If Fox misses a shffled Nair,he can retreat and Nair with ease,or he can juts SHL camp(Just an example mind you).

Yoshi is so weak because you have to play him perfectly,and still you will be at disadvantages.It really wouldn't matter how you play him,you can't make a bad character into a good character despite what you do.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If people are going to start going "Mic's gonna get ya!" when someone makes a bad post, I'll warn you along side them.

EDIT: And Yoshi was effectivly confirmed when they showed a stage of his in the second trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom