• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Nc Prpr!!!

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Due to aggravated arguments in the current North Carolina Power Rankings thread, my esteemed colleague (Forest Twiggy Boss Hog (Stack It Up) White) and myself (PhD. Neo) have come up with a substitute Power Rankings system that should have everyone in agreement as to how the true rankings "stack up". By using this system everyone in NC whether on this installment or not should be much happier with how our abilities are portrayed on a numeric scale.

Thus, the Power Ranger Power Rankings were created!

Tier List

God Villian

1) Zordon- Knorr

2) Lord Zedd- Malk

3) Rita Repulsa- Everlasting Yayuzz

4) Ivon Ooze- Behr

Power Rangers

1) White Ranger- PhD. Neo

2) Green Ranger- Boss Hog

3) Red Ranger- Dr. Peepee

4) Black Ranger- LoZr

5) Yellow Ranger-Mike G

6) Pink Ranger- Ali

7) Blue Ranger- Peter

Other Characters of Much Less Importance But Still Important Enough to Make the PRPR

1) Finster- Lord Karn

2) Goldar- Black Dolphin

3) Ninjor- David (Tho)

4) Alpha 5- Zio

5) Skull and Bulk- The Kids

6) Scorpina- Dark Hart

7) Z- Putty Patrolman- Foxy

8) Putty Patrolman- Twitch

9) Bill- http://www.ibiblio.org/footy/images/bs060617wej35.jpg

If your not on it then you need to practice more, or something! Also Pictures to come soon. If you dont know what your character looks like or who he/she is for that matter then google. Thanks NC!!!! Much love!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i thought i would be a shoe in for yellow ranger

curse your fine curves, mike g.

Top Bottom