• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The name says it all

MrWatchMeGame

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kidd Micc
Finally I joined a Smash community!! Lol my brothers been trying to get me to join for about 5 years now! Well here I am. Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Micah. I am an artist, stage name Kidd Micc, I'm also a father with a daughter and a son. I've been playing since I was 8, I'm 23 now. My dad brought me and my brothers Super Smah Bros 64 the day it came out 15 years ago! The first character I selected was Pikachu lol I would never forget that day. I main with Link on 64, C. Falcon on Melee, and Mr. Game and Watch on Brawl! I am beyond excited for Smash on Wii U and 3DS! I joined this community for 2 reasons...to discuss Smash topics with die-hard Smash fans like me and to make some Smash friends! I just recently purchased Mario Kart 8 and a Wii U and none of my immediate friends own 1. So please add me on Wii U wo we can Smash it up soon as the game release! #bringbackgameandwatch

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Finally I joined a Smash community!! Lol my brothers been trying to get me to join for about 5 years now! Well here I am. Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Micah. I am an artist, stage name Kidd Micc, I'm also a father with a daughter and a son. I've been playing since I was 8, I'm 23 now. My dad brought me and my brothers Super Smah Bros 64 the day it came out 15 years ago! The first character I selected was Pikachu lol I would never forget that day. I main with Link on 64, C. Falcon on Melee, and Mr. Game and Watch on Brawl! I am beyond excited for Smash on Wii U and 3DS! I joined this community for 2 reasons...to discuss Smash topics with die-hard Smash fans like me and to make some Smash friends! I just recently purchased Mario Kart 8 and a Wii U and none of my immediate friends own 1. So please add me on Wii U wo we can Smash it up soon as the game release! #bringbackgameandwatch
Haha, nice username. Welcome to the boards! I find it pretty amazing how so many people have been playing Smash since Elementary school and are still so drawn to the series to this day. I'm probably never going to drop Smash completely - not ever intending to anyway.

Hope to see you around the forums!

MrWatchMeGame

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kidd Micc
Yea Hokori I've been on this hype train since the first commercial for Smash 64 when Mario Donkey Kong Pikachu and Yoshi was portrayed as people in costumes holding hands skipping and then out of nowhere started kicking and punching each other lol! Me and my brothers but mainly me begged my dad for that game! It was 4 of us at the time so that was just enough for everyone to enjoy! I remember coming home from school walking to my livingroom nd saw my dad and my cousin playing it....I cried with tears of joy lol #memories

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I came across Super Smash Bros. when I was 5 sometime with my dad on base out at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. I was just looking for more N64 games to play, and I just so happened to see the game for sale and I got it because I was interested in the cover. Been in love with Smash ever since. The Smash 64 intro, oh man.

Top Bottom