• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mysterious "Z"

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Anybody else noticed this mysterious individual on Galaxy? He goes by the moniker of The Z and he's the self proclaimed GALAXY CHAMP yet nobody defeated him as of now. He is one strange figure. I wonder who could he be. Anyone knows?

Sedda

Smash Champion
It's Goku. He's back along with his new movie to dominate over (the) Galaxy for the next few weeks.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Does he only play kirby on sector z and only knows the phrase "ablas espanol?" If so I'm pretty sure everyone and their mom has played them

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My friend "payforplay" played him earlier and trolled the hell out of him with Pika and Kirby.

The Z was pretty upset.

payforplay was talking mad trash though.

Good thing The Z isn't Zenyore or payforplay woulda felt really bad.

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
The Z told me about this payforplay and how he used his Fox on him and grandstanded this biyotch which confirmed his GALAXY CHAMP status

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
I heard he's a Yoshi player that only uses the Z button.

He parries every hit. That's how he's undefeated.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
i heard that he uses Kirby and only uses up tilt and d-air and taunts after every kill.
the nerve

The Star King

Smash Hero
Wow I came back at the right time, I need to go to and destroy "Z"

payback for the old days

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Not sure what you're referring to, Star King, as the Z has only begun his galaxic reign a few days ago

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nah, he specifically stated he has no relation to Z. Zenyore wouldn't lie to us.

BTW, I saw some kid with a TR2G tag the other day and I lol'd

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Not a very reliable source TBQH

Zenyore, you're a québécois?
Is my English that bad?

Are you from Montreal by any chance?
Yes

The Z and The lingustics stud should come to Impulse so I can pwn their ***** on console
Toronto is pretty far

BTW, I saw some kid with a TR2G tag the other day and I lol'd
I heard the Z was trying to revive TR2G without my prior authorization. Shameful.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Not a very reliable source TBQH
Yes, ssbwiki is a reliable source.

It is made up of a few distinguished editors who know exactly what they are talking about:troll:

I mean it is run by backroom people, how can it be wrong? :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Yes, ssbwiki is a reliable source.

It is made up of a few distinguished editors who know exactly what they are talking about:troll:

I mean it is run by backroom people, how can it be wrong? :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Don't think all these troll faces were necessary considering all the emphases you already put

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Well, I guess this Z will forever remain a giant question mark in the history of smash.

/thread

The Star King

Smash Hero
The King of the Stars laughs at this mysterious Z for not daring to show his face when the King is around. He smiles to himself, content with the fact that he remains the true GALAXY CHAMP.

Top Bottom