• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mr. Game and Watch Matchup Thread! Currently Discussing: Fox

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I personally want to discuss Diddy Kong next, seeing as I don't know how he shuts us down so much if we remain patient, but Peach has given a few people here some trouble.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Discuss whoever the hell you want, I'll do my best to contribute. I guess I know something.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Well, I couldn't care less about diddy for myself, there isn't a diddy main in my state to begin with. But I know that it is a hard matchup so I want to discuss it. At the same time, we have 2 Rob players who are both good, so I would want to discuss them, but he isn't as relevant as diddy is.

:phone:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
And Finland is dominated by a Diddy Kong =/
Oh well that MU is absolutely free for Diddy and I use IC against Diddy anyways.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I thought Dekar or somebody used Diddy in AZ, maybe in was a NM player. Good Diddys are scary on flat stages.
IDC too much who's discussed next, Peach was a suggestion.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
^I think he used to, but he moved if he ever did to some other state.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
The Diddy Kong export is now up, it might not be updated too much as I'm going to be going through dead zones for the next couple days, but post videos and strategy and whatever and I'll update it whenever I have internet.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I'm wanting ice climbers, they're that new hip trend to use. Much more common than marth. I'll build the skeleton when I get home.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I'm gonna bump this, it should be stickied.

Also, if I don't get any specific requests for someone to be discussed, I will move on to Lucario, who is the next undiscussed in order of tiers.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Basically all of our getup options suck, except for just standing up and then upbing from any punishes, but even that's punishable after the first or second time.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
But not many characters can force that. Ganon, Snake and GW are the only ones I can think of. And only Snake from those matters.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Except it matters when discussing whether Falcon or Dorf is harder. Falcon being a +2 while Ganon a +3 is dumb.

edit: oh you're talking about the option select thing? yeah true. but yeah give us our other +3 this characters needs all the **** matchups he can get.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Enough, no one knows **** about this MU and we already covered what we could can we move on please?

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Fox would be good, I was thinking D3, mostly because I saw the D3 boards discussing it recently, so I know someone *ahem* would be very knowledgeable in that one.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Indeed it twas.

By the way, first character to get 2 votes will be discussed.

So far:
Fox, Ike, Dedede, Lucario, and Toon Link all have 1 vote.

Top Bottom