• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MOTHER Stamp of approval

M

Mr fN LeOn

If ness isn’t in brawl I’m gonna start a riot here in NY cause I love him

A

Animal 214

ness is ill very very underated in my opinion i actually like 2 use him competively

K

kirbykirbykirby

I like Ness I’m really good with him, so good my friends won’t play melee with me if I use him.

E

EvilToad01

Chances are if they discontinue Ness in favor of Lucas, he’ll have the same or similar moves anyway. That’s why no one’s suggesting both. No one wants clone characters.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Off Topic: Kirby should be able to use his inhale abilities to bring items closer to him!

C

ChozoChampion

yeah would be cool if he could inhale a active bob-omb and spit it at an opponent

C

ChozoChampion

of course it would be awsome if u could inhale any long ranged move and spit it back

M

METROID MAN

WOW! ……..metroid DOWNLOAD ……

SRRY
OFF TOPIC….
Anyone know of a good metroid blog?

so i still think the item is noticeable, unless u grab it at the very last second!

A

ArtyTheB

About the stage/
Features to note:
1. The giant water wheel.
2. The yellow plane in the background.
3. The jungle.

This might not necessarily be the top of the whole DK stage but it looks like the top of the waterfall at least.

A

Animal 214

u gotta think how u cnt expect a charchter every week they gotta strecth the updates nd make them last all the way 2 december 3rd thats alot of updates 2 fill

H

homelessvagrant

Not really when you think about how little their giving us A character can fill three (to possibly four) updates by themselves. but still I get what your saying animal. We don’t need anymore revealed characters anyway, we have 16 already. That’s more than the amount of starting melee characters

V

vinternet

The first couple of images are all from the top of the waterfall in Rumble Falls. It was implied that the stage goes further than that - I think the most obvious thing for it to do is to go up the beanstalk-ish plantlife.

The last image (with Kirby in it) I’m pretty sure is from Delfino Plaza, no?

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
This is the best update of the whole week! The item is cool, but as a Mother/Earthbound fanatic (and Starmen.net goer), the fact that it prertty much confirms the return of Earthbound/Mother characters makes me super happy!

If Sakurai continues his update trend, there should be some EB/Mother updates next week.

It’s starting to look like the whole cast from SSB64 is going to return in Brawl. Yay!

S

Suicide-4-life

i agree with yoman im super skilled with ness so, you know. :)

C

ChozoChampion

off topic but when we getting some kirby music….i need some metaknight theme music……

A

Animal 214

first time i ever heard some1 ask 4 a music update lol i wanna c metaknight confirmed soon only because im curious 2 c wat his b moves r n ganon 2 c his new design i gotta irrelevant question wat r they gonna do about c sticking i meen its hard 2 play without it if u try playing on classic mde on 1 player u realize how much u need it 4 arials nd quick smashes its important u thin kthey will keep it

H

homelessvagrant

I actually think C sticking is cheap (I use it too at occasions but dislike it.) The game originally wasn’t meant to have arials to attack on ground because they’re arials. Still Sakurai is allowing us to modify the controls so c sticking might still live on along with some knew stategies.(look forward to pros only using one control type for certain advanced moves.)

H

homelessvagrant

That subject to oppinion. You probably say that because you couldn’t win otherwise.

J

Jalapeno 64

The c-stick is also a good way for beginners to learn how to play

Top Bottom