• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Satisfying Moments In smash

Most Satisfying Moment In smash?

• When You kill someone and you have enough time to taunt them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When someone else gets the smash ball but then you beat it out of him and take it

• When you throw a pokeball with a legendary inside

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
What are your most favorite things ever in smash?

• When on for glory and someone whoops yo ass and then the next game you use your main and dominate him
  • When you spike someone off the map at low damage
  • When you perform a combo that's so epic you're literally screaming at the TV saying "HOLY ****"
  • When You perform a Knee of justice or falcon punch when they are recovering
  • When You kill someone and you have enough time to taunt them
  • When someone else gets the smash ball but then you beat it out of him and take it
  • When Someone is so bad in 1v1 for glory that right after you win you leave him
  • When you throw a pokeball with a legendary inside
  • When you're trying to recover but it looks like you can't make it but you do
  • making a stage in stage builder and it turns out really good and you're patting yourself on the back for it.
  • When you kill someone with wiifit trainer
Vote on which is the most satisfying moment ever, because I bet all of these you've experienced at least once.

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
Hitting someone with the tail of PK Thunder causing them to stun whilst you're aiming it at yourself and then SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!

ZelDan

Smash Master
-landing a back slash from behind somebody
-breaking your opponents shield while their percentage is high
-killing an opponent with Megaman's tornado

KinkoTheEevee

Smash Cadet
NNID
KinkoTheEevee
When Little Mac does his side special (I think...) and he launches over the edge :chuckle:. And then pity strikes, forcing you to self destruct :glare:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While playing as my main :4wario2: in For Glory mode, using his fully charged Wario Waft for the finishing blow on my opponent! :seuss:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Meta Knight/Kirby 0-60 comboes make me put my controller down and think about my life choices.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Where the hell is "hit someone offscreen with a projectile" on this?

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Spikes are the most satisfying things in Smash!

Edge-guarding well is also just as satisfying. I'm talking about completely denying your opponent access to the stage. I love off-stage fights, so I very much try to up my edge-guard and spike/stage spike game consistently. Taking a match with a spike or stage spike has to be one of the most enjoyable experiences in Smash, imo :shades:

Edit - Also, reflect kills! Reflect kills are wonderful and everyone should try it sometime.

Last edited:

Ferblantier

Smash Apprentice
Reading somebody with a fully charged forward smash/Falcon Punch/Warlock Punch. Bonus points if it was reversed.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
I think we can all agree the most satisfying troll move ever is when you're shulk and a marth or lucina charges their b standard and you counter it, and everyone gets hit and dies. That wouldn't nearly be as funny if you don't say "I'm really feeling it!" or "this is the monado's power!"

Radirgy

Smash Apprentice
When you play Sonic for the first time as a counter pick solution to a slow boring zelda player and end up destroying them.

Taking their stock at pitifully low damage. It feels even better than ever in SSB4 because the matches would otherwise drag on forever before the patches came.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Successful counters on an opponent. Alternatively, punishing an opponent who overuses counters.

Succeeding in reading your opponent and punish accordingly is definitely a satisfying moment, especially if you KO them because of the read.

CCD23

Smash Cadet
This was a match I had one time that had a surprisingly satisfying end to it, after chasing down Zero Suit Samus the whole time:

That felt awesome! :D

(If you want to skip to right before the ending, jump to about 0:55-1:00 in the video.)

Last edited:

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
This was a match I had one time that had a surprisingly satisfying end to it, after chasing down Zero Suit Samus the whole time:
Villager's taunt face right before the results screen showed was genuine.

And what's this about WFT being a troll character?

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
Landing a Meteor Smash is one of the most satisfying things ever.

Oh and also trapping someone between Rosalina and Luma and making a beautiful combo by playing Pong with the opponent and making them go from 0% to 50% or more. That is beautiful :')

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hmm... Killing with Shuttle Loop and ending a match with PKT2.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Face it, wii fit trainer is low tier and mostly played online by trolls.
It's probably just that the players that you've seen that troll. Trust me, there are definitely high-level or aspiring WFT mains out there, myself included.

Aaaaand I'm done derailing the thread.

dangeraider

Smash Rookie
Getting those chain Warlock Chokes

Juggling someone with Peach's parasol (or hitting them with Toad)

Peach's 'Lalalala' taunt

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
The Lucario event. I managed to 0-death Shiek and WFT at the same time, not even knowing what just happened.
THe FINAL Final Battle. Beating it in 43 seconds on hard with Mac smash spam.
Sacred Combo. The end.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
The Lucario event. I managed to 0-death Shiek and WFT at the same time, not even knowing what just happened.
THe FINAL Final Battle. Beating it in 43 seconds on hard with Mac smash spam.
Sacred Combo. The end.
I hated that event, It took me many tries to beat it on hard, but when I raged quit, I gave up and then came back an hour later, did it on my first try.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Using Farore's Wind to teleport behind a DK charging the punch only to have the wind blow him off the edge and he's still stuck charging.
Oddly specific, huh?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Killing everyone instantly with Rosalina's final smash with one fighter trapped in the middle of it is my most epic moment. :chuckle:

Sattoz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sir8BitHero
Dominating a spammy player on For Glory and they leave right after, feels good man.

dangeraider

Smash Rookie
Forgot one: Anytime I beat a Megaman in For Glory (especially if I 2-stock them) ... I really hate Megaman

Top Bottom