• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most interesting character confirmed so far.

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
You heard me, naysayers. Olimar is THE most interesting character revealed for Brawl so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's still the most interesting when all the characters are known.

Now, don't get me wrong. I expect it will be highly unlikely that I main the little guy, or even use him often. But I can't wait to see how he plays, and I look forward to trying him out more than any other character on the roster.

So, you know, instead of bashing him just because of how you think he might play, just keep your mouths (and keyboards?) shut until you know for sure and can make a fairer judgment.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Well, he is very unique but not unexpected.
I personally crapped a brick when I saw Pokemon Trainer and have not been surprised by any characters before or since (though I assumed Olimar would be in as a hidden character, not what we can assume to be a starter).
But I'm glad they had the gal to give Olimar a whole bunch of Pikmin allies. Lets hope he's not the new Ice Climbers in terms of lagging the game.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I agree most interesting character revealed, and possibly at all.

I will be maining him, whether he sucks, or is the best thing ever. I look forward to Brawling with people online, to show you what zeh pikminz are made of!

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree there that he is interesting and unique, comparable to Pokemon Trainer, but I do think he is more unique in that he cannot attack without pikmin (instead of being the pokemon basically)

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I think Olimar is a little more unique than Pokemon Trainer. Olimar users may have to manage their army in the midst of battle to win. How they manage the Pikmin army affects Olimar's attacks and fighting ability.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Hes defiantly unique. I think Pokemon Trainer tops him though.

Olimar is a close second and is going to be very very unique and awesome. :)

KiddyKong123

Smash Rookie
Yeah he is the most interesting character announced so far. He seems like he will be a hard charactter to handle but we all will just have to wait and see.

Top Bottom